Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I want laron landry's trainer and genetics

OdinsMonkey

Yeah that was...confusing?

For those who missed it, Mann was on an awkward, extended gush about LaRon' physique, and just when you hoped he would tone it down a little, he went all-in on the awkwardness by saying "I'm a happily married man, but..." But what, Charles? You'd like to rub almond oil all over Landry's pecs? Come out, brotha. Be free.

LOL..... but seriously, Landry could have a future in body building...

Easy, hop on the HGH train and workout~ You can say he's a "gym rat" and that's is prolly very true... but you can only physically workout so much before it becomes detrimental. I've been working out almost 10 years and I'm still nothing like Dirty Thirty~

I love Landry, but, it isn't ALL natural.

---------- Post added August-20th-2011 at 04:58 PM ----------

lol, tell me about it. i think its funny seeing all these posts and then remembering how my g/f turned down laron more than once when he was asking her out. she doesn't find him sexy at all

eh, ok.

Easy, hop on the HGH train and workout~ You can say he's a "gym rat" and that's is prolly very true... but you can only physically workout so much before it becomes detrimental. I've been working out almost 10 years and I'm still nothing like Dirty Thirty~

I love Landry, but, it isn't ALL natural.

That kind of purported workout volume definitely raises red flags all over the place.

I also remember Landry talking about his long(10-12 hr) insane workouts on his twitter. I'm sure he took HGH at some point, but depending on how you train & who you train with, it is highly possible to workout at that level and be in tip top shape. If you guys check out some of the youtube videos on Ray Lewis & Ed Reed working out together or even James Harrison, they all have something in common in that they are gym rats & they see working out as a way of life, not just something you do to stay in football shape.

Oh & as awkward as Charles Mann's interview with Landry was, I thought it was hysterical. The guy was pretty much hitting on him, throwing in the marriage comment for insurance.

Archived