Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I want laron landry's trainer and genetics

OdinsMonkey

The NFL hasn't required testing of the substance until this season, so it wouldn't surprise anybody if someone took it at some point

Exactly so let's no say we're pretty sure the guy is taking an illegal substance until it's proven.

LaRon Landry is a darn fine specimen of a man with a totally jacked body.

This is me working through a simple guy thang that gave me thought earlier. Long story.

Ignore me, here's your thread back.

Hail.

:) meat and potatoes

To be honest folks, I do not believe Laron is on any type of HGH drug at all. I am confident to make this assumption because during several periods in my life when I was working out on a daily basis, my physique became totally ripped and if folks did not know any better, one may have assumed that I was on some sort of HGH, but I was not.

Some people are born with an awesome bone structure and muscular frame that when worked out in a feverish manner over a lengthy period of time, will develop into a masterpiece. That's basically what you see with Laron.

With regard to football and our favorite team, THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS, I hope that he will utilize his talent and strength to assist the team in producing the greatest season ever.

lol, tell me about it. i think its funny seeing all these posts and then remembering how my g/f turned down laron more than once when he was asking her out. she doesn't find him sexy at all

Sure she did...that's what she told you eh? Let me guess so she chose you instead?:ols:

Sure she did...that's what she told you eh? Let me guess so she chose you instead?:ols:

haha a lot of judgment being passed around in this thread. as a matter of fact she did choose me. she threw laron's number in the trash after he left the bank (she worked at a bank in leesburg). as hard as it may be to comprehend, not everyone sweats laron for his looks and my g/f isn't a gold digger

Yeah that was...confusing?

For those who missed it, Mann was on an awkward, extended gush about LaRon' physique, and just when you hoped he would tone it down a little, he went all-in on the awkwardness by saying "I'm a happily married man, but..." But what, Charles? You'd like to rub almond oil all over Landry's pecs? Come out, brotha. Be free.

I had to change the channel dude that messed up he was doing that in a Redskin shirt to. I hope the cowsh!ts, gnats, or iggles fans didnt see that. That is some major ammo like we running some gay operation in DC. Not cool. O and did anyone catch Helu interview and then Chip Hernadez through out that sweetness line right after Helu interview.

The NFL hasn't required testing of the substance until this season, so it wouldn't surprise anybody if someone took it at some point

Well, what was the deal with Marcus Washington when he had to take those classes or whatever b/c they thought he was taking "something". He said it was b/c he drank so much water it made the test come back as questionable? They were testing for something back then.

I had to change the channel dude that messed up he was doing that in a Redskin shirt to. I hope the cowsh!ts, gnats, or iggles fans didnt see that. That is some major ammo like we running some gay operation in DC. Not cool. O and did anyone catch Helu interview and then Chip Hernadez through out that sweetness line right after Helu interview.

:ols: I watched the colts online stream so I didn't see any of this stuff but it sounds hysterical. What sweetness line are you talking about LOL?

Well, what was the deal with Marcus Washington when he had to take those classes or whatever b/c they thought he was taking "something". He said it was b/c he drank so much water it made the test come back as questionable? They were testing for something back then.

:ols: I watched the colts online stream so I didn't see any of this stuff but it sounds hysterical. What sweetness line are you talking about LOL?

It was on postgame live and All I can say is Helu sounded like someone tackled him with their helmet in his family jewels. So right after the interview Chip say like txt your comments in and I think he through in that sweetness on the low. I guess he was joking on Helu speaking voice. He do kinda soft. But dude can tout the rock though.

It was on postgame live and All I can say is Helu sounded like someone tackled him with their helmet in his family jewels. So right after the interview Chip say like txt your comments in and I think he through in that sweetness on the low. I guess he was joking on Helu speaking voice. He do kinda soft. But dude can tout the rock though.

He sounds like Mike Tyson?

You want his genetics, not trainer. A physique like that is 70% genetics, 30% hard work. There are people that spend everyday in the gym, tailor every meal, and don't have to run after super fast WR's that can't get that big.

Without proof, there's no WAY anyone should consider him juicing. But to be honest, if they weren't testing much more seriously in the NFL, I'd think he was. He's a specimen. He could be a straight bodybuilder without much more effort (maybe even less effort since he wouldn't have to run).

You want his genetics, not trainer. A physique like that is 70% genetics, 30% hard work. There are people that spend everyday in the gym, tailor every meal, and don't have to run after super fast WR's that can't get that big.

Without proof, there's no WAY anyone should consider him juicing. But to be honest, if they weren't testing much more seriously in the NFL, I'd think he was. He's a specimen. He could be a straight bodybuilder without much more effort (maybe even less effort since he wouldn't have to run).

!

NFL testing really isn't all that difficult. 30-35% of players are useing HGH and have been and its really previlant in college.

!

NFL testing really isn't all that difficult. 30-35% of players are useing HGH and have been and its really previlant in college.

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. Beating roid testing is a much more lucrative business than developing the tests, even without bringing HGH into the scenario.

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. Beating roid testing is a much more lucrative business than developing the tests, even without bringing HGH into the scenario.

I've already said Laron does not and has not used steroids.

---------- Post added August-21st-2011 at 07:52 AM ----------

As of right now a consistantly accurrate HGH test tested from a urine sample isn't available.

Wasn't accusing you of doing so. In fact, all things considered, he'd be someone the NFL would and should target for testing. He's been injured, trying to hurry back, and looks like a freak of nature. Not all rood/HGH users look like him, but many people that look like him do.

As of right now a consistantly accurrate HGH test tested from a urine sample isn't available.

Wasn't accusing you of doing so. In fact, all things considered, he'd be someone the NFL would and should target for testing. He's been injured, trying to hurry back, and looks like a freak of nature. Not all rood/HGH users look like him, but many people that look like him do.

He sounds like Mike Tyson?

yeah I guess you can say that. maybe Mika Tyson.

---------- Post added August-21st-2011 at 06:41 AM ----------

Some of the players need hgh though. 250 pound men run and collilide at 10 mph is very stressful on your body. So Im pretty sure they go to the doctor and get a corizone shot which is a steriod. Im trying to get my hands on his workout regiment and whatever legal stuff he do take.

Archived