Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I've been here since 2002 yet I don't know how to format a thread title. Can someone read the Rules to me for a bedtime story so I can learn from this?

FLRedskins

I'm glad he's getting some recognition(even though he hasn't done much in the nfl yet), but just the fact that the media is taking notice that he has the potential to evolve into a steal and a good player. I agree with them, I think he's got the skills that fit the zone scheme they run on offense. I think his speed is a perfect fit for the one-cut-and-go philosophy. We all know Shanahan's history with late round picks. All that being said maybe the reasons our not-so-notable draft picks/players haven't gotten recognition in the past is because Vinny Cerrato was pulling the strings. Thoughts?

I think they have a good idea what they got in Helu, wanted to see what the other guys could do Royster in particular. Hope to see more of Helu tonight maybe we see him in first half this week and Royster in second half.

James Davis might disagree

I don't think I've ever cared any less about what a player thinks than James Davis. He didn't even stick around long enough to find out.

If there's one guy who complains about the amount of playing time he gets, that tells me a lot about the player and what the coaching staff already thinks of him.

With Hightower, Royster and Helu, could ATV be on his way out with all of his injuries?

You'll get a chance to see soon. Torain has resumed practice already, watch for ball security

---------- Post added August-19th-2011 at 04:00 PM ----------

Awesome thread title. Just awesome

Zing! Zoony, you make me laugh man... no homo!

Archived