Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone Else Get the Phone Call from Larry?

B55Green

Did anyone else receive the call from Larry Michael tonight? Saying "thank you for attending the Redskins game." Obviously it was a pre-recorded message, but found it a bit interesting. One being they assume you are showing up and what not, but also thought it was pretty nice as well, giving some appreciation.

Have the Redskins done this all along or is this something new, put in place by Bruce Allen?

:point2sky

Why would they make that call when we play tomorrow? lol Jumping the gun a little bit aren't we Larry? Also I know some other teams were doing something like this as well, I remember hearing something last year I believe about people getting calls before the season from Rex Ryan telling them to support the team and what not. I thought that was pretty cool. Glad to hear the Skins are doing it as well, about time we see some personal fan appreciation. Who knows, maybe we might get a hat or seat cushion or something from the TEAM this year instead of a sponsor like a Geico towel or a Sprint bag.

I wonder how many calls Larry will make to the 412 area code tonight? The last time they played here it was terrible, and the Skins had a good record at the time.

steelerstowels.jpg?w=300&h=199

---------- Post added August-12th-2011 at 12:39 PM ----------

I havent heard of this before... well of course I live in New Mexico so I wouldn't know either way but if it did happen thats pretty cool, I bet it be alot cooler or better if it came from Bruce or Mike

They want your money. The season ticket holders need to wise up and drop their seats. Until their is a massive revolt and drop in season attendance I do not believe this regime will take this seriously.

What the hell are you talking about? Yes, of course it's marketing, and yes, of course they want STH to feel "special" so they will continue to be STH. But why revolt when they're putting a good product on the field? I'm very encouraged by what I saw tonight!! And what the hell do you mean by "take this seriously"? Take WHAT seriously?

Ohhh, wait - I get it. :troll:

What the hell are you talking about? Yes, of course it's marketing, and yes, of course they want STH to feel "special" so they will continue to be STH. But why revolt when they're putting a good product on the field? I'm very encouraged by what I saw tonight!! And what the hell do you mean by "take this seriously"? Take WHAT seriously?

Ohhh, wait - I get it. :troll:

Dont get too excited about the product on the field. It's one preseason game. Let's see if this team can move out of the last place in the NFC East before they are annoitted

Archived