Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com:Redskins prepared to make run on big free agents after lockout

ChillSkinzFan84

Oldfan can do that to the best of us lol :ols:...

And you know what's kinda wild?...Santana Moss has had a YAC average of 5.4 YAC-per-reception each of the last three seasons. He's nothing if not consistent lol...

Yet people think he's lost a step, won't be a fit, can't play anymore, etc...

:whoknows:

This article by Clayton has some people thinking that the franchise tag's will be removed.

What is your opinion ??

The players were unwilling to grant NFL teams extra right-of-first-refusals on this year's free-agent class, because many of those free agents were restricted under last year's uncapped system.

Owners had asked that they have the right to designate three free agents whose contract offers from other teams they would have the right to match. Instead, players got what they wanted -- four years of free agency with no restrictions.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/6773711/talks-recessed-owners-give-free-agency

please don't re-sign buchanon please!

re-sign carlos and get a good nickel corner who has the potential to be a number two, eric wright, in free agency

Eric Wright from the Browns? I'll admit I haven't watched him play much. But I live near Cleveland and a couple of my best friends are Browns fans as well as football coaches and both hate Wright. He did have one good year but nothing will make them happier this offseason than seeing Wright go. I don't think we want him...

Archived