Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Foo Fighters Album MP3s Only $3.99 on Amazon (VERIZON CENTER: 11/11/11)

ACW

are you saying this is the best album in the last decade? or just the best foo album? i'm starting to become interested as i've always liked the foo.

Best OVERALL.

Certainly the best Foo Fighters album.

It's just brilliantly written, produced and put together. Even though the songs dont tell a story, the album just flows beautifully.

are you saying this is the best album in the last decade? or just the best foo album? i'm starting to become interested as i've always liked the foo.

I've heard a lot of people (bigger foo fans than me) say it's the foo's 2nd best album, after Colour and the Shape.

Just got it yesterday. I'm about halfway through and really liking what I've heard so far.

I really, really like Wasting Light.

That being said, I personally prefer the 1st half, or the rock portion, of In Your Honor.

The Colour & The Shape is obviously up there as well.

Talk about a consistently good rock band.

The Foo Fighters are one of the few bands to make it out of my teenage years with me. They are a great band and Dave Grohl has to be one of the most talented people in rock history: drumming for the band who possibly had the most impact in rock in the last 25 years, and fronting a band who are only a few years away from 2 decades of very good music.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived