Extremeskins

Name 5 Things You Guarantee Will Occur This Season

1. The Eagles will win the NFCE, but once again fail to win a SB

2. The Cowboys will finish last in the East

3. Aaron Rogers becomes the next Tom Brady

4. Skins fans will make about 300 threads detailing the suckage of Casey Rabach

5. The western divisions in both conferences will again stink

this is the lock of the century :ols:

1. The lions will be the best team to not make the playoffs.

2. T.O. Will be playing football.

3. CP will not be playing football.

4. Mike Vick will be booed in Philthy.

5. Skins go 8-8 and trade picks\ players to get an elite qb in the next draft

1. James harrison will kill someone this year and not be fined for lack of evidence.

2. Brady will choke hard in the playoffs again.

3. Vick will get crushed and end up injuried.

4. Beck leads us to a SB and every Skins fan dies of shock.

5. Polamalu's hair will become more puffy. Head and shoulders will go out of business.

1. Tony Romo sits to pee will not be in the Super Bowl this year.

2. Vick will not be in the Super Bowl this year.

3. Redskins may not make 8-8 this year so Shanny will be under the gun starting his 3rd year.

4. Beck performs better than his back-up from Chicago

5. The SF 49ers will have a worse record than the Oakland Raiders and they will cut Alex Smith in mid-season. Shanny will pick up Alex Smith on waivers.

I'm getting more excited as this CBA gets closer, especially with news like this:

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/id/6783427/dallas-cowboys-gerald-sensabaugh-set-cash-in

Check out the video AND the article.

The boys are ****** this year. They have to keep Roy Williams and Marion Barber, since cutting them will cost more than keeping them, and that's just so they can get under the cap enough to sign a guy like Doug Free. Gerald Sensabaugh is now nearly a lock to leave, since Dallas won't be able to come close to giving him the money he wants, and there's news they're cutting Terrence Newman and Marc Columbo (not really a big loss), but that's not even going to get them close to being able to even sign rookies, let alone signing their own UFAs in that 3 day period.

I'm almost as excited to see what the Skins do as I am to see what Dallas does.

I'm getting more excited as this CBA gets closer, especially with news like this:

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/id/6783427/dallas-cowboys-gerald-sensabaugh-set-cash-in

The boys are ****** this year. They have to keep Roy Williams and Marion Barber, since cutting them will cost more than keeping them, and that's just so they can get under the cap enough to sign a guy like Doug Free. Gerald Sensabaugh is now nearly a lock to leave, since Dallas won't be able to come close to giving him the money he wants, and there's news they're cutting Terrence Newman and Marc Columbo (not really a big loss), but that's not even going to get them close to being able to even sign rookies, let alone signing their own UFAs in that 3 day period.

If Dallas can't sign their draft picks, do they become UDFAs?

After reading that article, the Texans defense could be vastly improved next year, especially if they land Asomugha and Sensabaugh. Even though he's not anywhere close to being a stud in the league, Sensabaugh is an improvement over what Houston had last year.

That's been repeated a lot, but just isn't true. Dallas will save 4.5 million cutting Barber, and another 18 million with simple restructures of Romo sits to pee, Austin, and Ware. Along with this year's 1 time exemptions on a player's salary people with actual cap knowledge are reporting that Dallas should have no problem at all signing Free, their LG, 2 new safeties, and a big name FA

That's been repeated a lot, but just isn't true. Dallas will save 4.5 million cutting Barber, and another 18 million with simple restructures of Romo sits to pee, Austin, and Ware. Along with this year's 1 time exemptions on a player's salary people with actual cap knowledge are reporting that Dallas should have no problem at all signing Free, their LG, 2 new safeties, and a big name FA

Go rain on someone elses parade dill-hole.

:ols: just kidding

I'm very interested to see how it goes, who are these "people with actual cap knowledge" that you speak of? Clayton's been pretty accurate in the past.

Because Clayton knows nothing about the cap :rolleyes:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwiG7oQRKnRtqyMJd3z7RKP5cWuSDKh_bshZYhpVJKUFF0310k

Sticking your head in the sand doesn't make it not true.

1.) The Lions will continue on as everyone's darling, but they won't do a thing and wind up finishing last in their division once again.

2.) Bucs will win the NFCs

3.) Jamaal Charles will be the best back in the NFL

4.) Iggles offense will be figured out, though they may make necessary adjustments

5.) Dallas will have a losing season.

2.) Bucs will win the NFCs

This is the only one I can't possibly agree with.

The Bucs didn't even beat a winning team last season, until the Saints pulled all their starters after they'd already earned a playoff spot. Heck, they couldn't even beat the Skins last season.

IMO, they're a complete sham and will be exposed this season.

When has Andy Reid ever made adjustments?

When has he had to? Why fix something that isn't broken, he's put forth one of the best teams of the past decade, hardware or no hardware.

---------- Post added July-19th-2011 at 02:48 PM ----------

The Bucs didn't even beat a winning team last season, until the Saints pulled all their starters after they'd already earned a playoff spot. Heck, they couldn't even beat the Skins last season.

QB's first full season was last year, 2 promising rookie WR's, a rookie RB that was on pace to be a top 5 back had he played the whole season, a defense that continues to improve across the line.

Everything about this team suggests that they will continue to improve. While teams like the Falcons have ? arising. How long can Turner sustain his success? What about Gonz? What about the FA linemen etc.

The Saints high-flying attack is a little to inconsistent for my liking, but I could see them winning it as well.

When has he had to? Why fix something that isn't broken, he's put forth one of the best teams of the past decade, hardware or no hardware.

Super Bowl, down 10 points with less than 4 minutes to go, not going no-huddle.

Last year, when teams figured out that to beat Vick you make him roll to his right.

He doesn't make halftime adjustments, doesn't adjust his game plan to fit the situation. I'm not talking big things, but he doesn't tweak either.

QB's first full season was last year, 2 promising rookie WR's, a rookie RB that was on pace to be a top 5 back had he played the whole season, a defense that continues to improve across the line.

Everything about this team suggests that they will continue to improve. While teams like the Falcons have ? arising. How long can Turner sustain his success? What about Gonz? What about the FA linemen etc.

The Saints high-flying attack is a little to inconsistent for my liking, but I could see them winning it as well.

Yes, they looked awesome last season, against bad teams. If their only wins came against teams that were losers, I'm not sure how that translates into "improvement". Improvement from what? Losing against everyone?

I agree they have some pieces in place, but it would be very hard to gauge whether they were better last season than the previous just because their stats were better. If they'd even had ONE win against a winning team, I would be more apt to believe they're real.

The Bucs are going to have to actually beat someone worth beating before I can believe in them. I'm with you on the Falcons though. I just think the Saints are still the team to beat in that division, but altogether I'm not convinced that the division is all that strong period.

Couldnt even beat the redskins? uh...what game were you watching? they beat us.

Super Bowl, down 10 points with less than 4 minutes to go, not going no-huddle.

Are you talking about when McNabb was lolly gagging around the huddle?

Last year, when teams figured out that to beat Vick you make him roll to his right.

Looking out Vicks stats of his final 3 games, doesn't suggest that he was "figured out" by any means.

A "figured out" Vick still averaged per game:

270 y, 57 comp %, 85 y rushing, 2.3 TDs, 1.6 TOs

Why would Andy Reid adjust that?

---------- Post added July-20th-2011 at 12:19 PM ----------

Yes, they looked awesome last season, against bad teams. If their only wins came against teams that were losers, I'm not sure how that translates into "improvement". Improvement from what? Losing against everyone?

No from their record the previous season. Going from 3-13 to 10-6 is an improvement, considering the improvement came from young core players that will continue to develop logic suggests the team will continue to improve.

I agree they have some pieces in place, but it would be very hard to gauge whether they were better last season than the previous just because their stats were better. If they'd even had ONE win against a winning team, I would be more apt to believe they're real.

It's an odd stipulation you have there, and one much more suited to college football than the NFL. But to each their own, I stand by my opinion that they will win the NFCs.

1 Helu will be the starter by the end of the season

2 Dallas will not make the playoffs

3.Giants will sweep us

4.Redskins running game will be tops in yardage in the NFCE

5 Redskins passing game will be bottom in yardage in the NFCE

5a. Bubble Screen will buy a Desean Jackson Fathead and marry it in a small backyard ceremony

Couldnt even beat the redskins? uh...what game were you watching? they beat us.

My bad, I just got my Ls and Ws mixed up.

Still, they didn't beat a single winning team. I don't know how a team can possibly be legitimate without a win over a winner.

I guess if the road to the SB was paved with losers, then they'd be undefeated.

My bad, I just got my Ls and Ws mixed up.

Still, they didn't beat a single winning team. I don't know how a team can possibly be legitimate without a win over a winner.

I guess if the road to the SB was paved with losers, then they'd be undefeated.

redskins arent a winning team??? what are you even saying??????? :silly: nahhh im not even gonna pretend we're a winning team yet.

Archived