Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just accepted counter offer on a house

Reic

Hey everyone, I have not been around here as much but i've been busy with a new job and house hunting. Just accepted the counter offer on a house here in Va Beach and I'm full of emotion, I'm psyched and crazy excited but I'm nervous as hell.

House warming party fourthcoming.

H_H, you're on the top of the list of party guests.. and if you know anyone that is looking for a room in Va Beach, I have 2 :P

Boom! For the first time in my life, my name will be there when the door man checks! :)

One minor drawback. In your house, no one can tell you not to walk around in "the towel." :(

Someone has to pay my mortgage, Bubble, haha. I don't make enough a year to cover it living on my own, and I have some awesome friends that will be looking for a room, and most of them are sexy females ;)

Hey everyone, I have not been around here as much but i've been busy with a new job and house hunting. Just accepted the counter offer on a house here in Va Beach and I'm full of emotion, I'm psyched and crazy excited but I'm nervous as hell.

House warming party fourthcoming.

Hey Reic, congrats!

Me and my wife just closed on our house this past October. It was a long and grueling process, since ours was a short sale. But it was well worth the wait. We got it for 70K cheaper than what the previous owner purchased it back in 2007 :evilg:

We bought one in Town Square. What part of Va Beach did you move in to?

Hey Reic, congrats!

Me and my wife just closed on our house this past October. It was a long and grueling process, since ours was a short sale. But it was well worth the wait. We got it for 70K cheaper than what the previous owner purchased it back in 2007 :evilg:

We bought one in Town Square. What part of Va Beach did you move in to?

Green Run, a few houses down from parkway elementary, near princess anne wal-mart

Archived