Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Mike Vick documentary is coming

DWinzit

Mike Vick documentary is coming Posted by Mike Florio on April 25, 2011, 5:03 PM EDT

Apart from the possibility that he’ll be on the cover of the next Madden game, Eagles quarterback Mike Vick has agreed to submit to a documentary “chronicling his life.”

Bombo Sports & Entertainment plans to produce a 70-to-90-minute film, which would be released theatrically in Philly and other NFL cities at the start of the 2011 season. It possibly would be aired at a later date on ESPN or another sports network.

“I am a dog owner, so this won’t be a sugar-coating,” Bombo CEO Bob Potter told Terry Lefton and Eric Fisher of SportsBusiness Journal, “but it should be a good film about an athlete who is fantastically talented and really polarizing at the same time.”

Per SBJ, Bombo needs to strike a deal with the league, if the film will include NFL logos and footage.

It’s unclear why Vick would allow camera back into his life, given that he decided in 2010 to pull the plug on a reality show that aired on BET. “I put a stop to that,” Vick said last year. “They asked me to do it. I don’t have that lifestyle.”

Apparently, he does now.

And that’s another reason for folks to wonder whether Vick is losing the fire that put him back on top, now that he’s indeed back on top.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/25/mike-vick-documentary-is-coming/

Mike Vick documentary is coming

And that’s another reason for folks to wonder whether Vick is losing the fire that put him back on top, now that he’s indeed back on top.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/25/mike-vick-documentary-is-coming/

Is he? One and done in the playoffs isn't exactly "on top" in this league.

And he's losing to Hillis in the Madden vote.

Vick's moral compass is so skewed I doubt he could find his own ass. I don't care how good of an athlete he is, you don't do what he did to those animals without have a vile, cruel, unsympathetic personality. All the jail time in the world wouldn't have corrected the mental issues that douche has.

I'll never respect him again. He's trash.

Although he did dismiss the new dog fighting app for phones, I wonder how he will address the massive rise in dog fighting in Philly since his arrival.

Perhaps he'll handle it better than his "I don't care bout no dogs" when asked if he'd like to meet one of his reformed fighting dogs, who's life was spared or "I wouldn't change a thing" comment about fighting and torturing dogs to death he made a few weeks ago.

A camera on this clown will not help him one bit, but people will love it and him, because he is fun to watch play a game.

Although he did dismiss the new dog fighting app for phones, I wonder how he will address the massive rise in dog fighting in Philly since his arrival.

Perhaps he'll handle it better than his "I don't care bout no dogs" when asked if he'd like to meet one of his reformed fighting dogs, who's life was spared or "I wouldn't change a thing" comment about fighting and torturing dogs to death he made a few weeks ago.

A camera on this clown will not help him one bit, but people will love it and him, because he is fun to watch play a game.

Hey, ready for another Vick argument battle round 2? :)

Archived