Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Videos: 'Lost' Tupac Prison Interview (Circa 1994)

#98QBKiller

Was this made while he was in jail for shooting cops, or was it when he was jail for when he and his friends raped some woman in a hotel room?

I know he didn't go to jail when his gun went off and killed a six year old, so I'm just trying to find some context for his persecution this time.

~Bang

Was this made while he was in jail for shooting cops, or was it when he was jail for when he and his friends raped some woman in a hotel room?

I know he didn't go to jail when his gun went off and killed a six year old, so I'm just trying to find some context for his persecution this time.

~Bang

Well, considering he didn't go to jail for the confrontation with the drunken, off-duty police officer who shot into his car and gave false information to on-duty police, and since there were several confrontations and guns fired off between multiple groups at that Marin City concert, and since they couldn't link the bullet to Tupac or any of his entourage's guns, he didn't do any time for the accidental death of the six year old.

So, this would be when he was in jail for allegedly sexually assaulting a girl who blew him on a nightclub dance floor and had sex with him in his suite just a few nights before.

~Bang

Amen.

---------- Post added April-22nd-2011 at 10:20 AM ----------

Well, considering he didn't go to jail for the confrontation with the drunken, off-duty police officer who shot into his car and gave false information to on-duty police, and since there were several confrontations and guns fired off between multiple groups at that Marin City concert, and since they couldn't link the bullet to Tupac or any of his entourage's guns, he didn't do any time for the accidental death of the six year old.

So, this would be when he was in jail for allegedly sexually assaulting a girl who blew him on a nightclub dance floor and had sex with him in his suite just a few nights before.

Say what you will, but there was a lot of smoke around Tupac. He's definitely someone who shouldn't be reveared.

John Gotti got off on a lot of charges, too.

Tupac was an artist, sure.

But as a human being he was a bona-fide piece of ****.

~Bang

It's a real shame about most brilliant people. Their work is brilliant, but their personal lives are often murky at best.

Hell, John Lennon is revered as a God by some people, but he had a major league ego, left his first wife (as well as hit her), and had a tenuous relationship (at best) with his first son.

This is available on Netflix. I've watched it a couple times.

Plain to see Tupac was an intelligent guy. My personal theory is that he was bi-polar. Seemed like you never knew what guy you were gonna get...the intellectual, thoughtful guy with a social message or the gang banging thug.

Anyway, pretty sad how he went out.

Also sad to see that the video couldn't be discussed at all without people taking shots at him. But, with the Tailgate crowd, that's to be expected.

~Bang

cough hater cough

~Jealous

Honestly, that was pretty funny.

Being a dead thug isn't hard to accomplish.

~Hahahahahahaha

---------- Post added April-26th-2011 at 06:47 PM ----------

cough hater cough

cough realist cough

It's always funny to me what people will forgive because a guy can play music or throw a ball.

If he couldn't and he lived in your neighborhood, you'd be glad to find out he died.

~Bang

Are you really making the "she deserved it" argument in 2011? The girl had sex with Tupac and that indicates that she wanted to be gang banged by all his friends? You know better.

Allegedly?
He was convicted of sexual assault.
He was convicted. He was a sex offender. A rapist. A convicted felon who did time. Uber rich moguls don't go to jail for allegedly doing anything.....

Are you really making the "she deserved it" argument in 2011? The girl had sex with Tupac and that indicates that she wanted to be gang banged by all his friends? You know better.

Can you point to me where I said she deserved it? Or where I admitted that I thought it was a rape to begin with? If you go back and read the "victim's" account of the story she admits to having consensual sex with him a few nights prior. I'm not saying that it's impossible that she was raped but I'm also not going to say that there aren't reasonable doubts when it comes to her story. There's a lot of money to be had when a groupie sleeps with a celebrity then turns around and plays the rape card.

Allegedly?

He was convicted. He was a sex offender. A rapist. A convicted felon who did time. Uber rich moguls don't go to jail for allegedly doing anything.....

Allegedly was the wrong word to use. In the court of law he was convicted, but the court of law makes lots of mistakes.

Allegedly?

http://www.2pacinfo.com/tupac/rapecase.shtml

Below is an interview in which Tupac speaks on the case.

Can we talk about the rape case at all?

Okay. Nigel and Trevor took me to Nell's. When we got there, I was immediately impressed, because it was different than any club I'd been in. It wasn't crowded, there was lots of space, there were beautiful women there. I was meeting Ronnie Lott from the New York Jets and Derrick Coleman from the Nets. They were coming up to me, like, "Pac, we're proud of you." I felt so tall that night, because they were people's heroes and they saying I was their hero. I felt above and beyond, like I was glowing.

Somebody introduced me to this girl. And the only thing I noticed about her: She had a big chest. But she was not attractive; she looked dumpy, like. Money came to me and said, "This girl wants to do more than meet you." I already knew what that meant: She wanted to f*ck. I just left them and went to the dance floor by myself. They were playing some Jamaican music, and I'm just grooving.

Then this girl came out and started dancing-and the **** that was weird, she didn't even come to me face-first, she came a**-first. So I'm dancing to this reggae music; you know how sensuous that is. She's touching my dick, she's touching my balls, she opened my zipper, she put her hands on me. There's a little dark part in Nell's, and I see people over there making out already, so she starts pushing me this way. I know what time it is.

We go over in the corner. She's touching me. I lift up my shirt while I'm dancing, showing off my tattoos and everything. She starts kissing my stomach, kissing my chest, licking me and ****. She's going down, and I'm, like, Oh ****. She pulled my dick out; she started sucking my dick on the dance floor. That **** turned me on. I wasn't thinking, like, This is going to be a rape case. I'm thinking, like, This is going to be a good night. You know what I'm saying?

Soon as she finished that-just enough to get me solid, rock-hard-we got off the dance floor. I told Nigel, "I've got to get out of here. I'm about to take her to the hotel. I'll see you all later." Nigel was, like, "No, no, no. I'm going to take you back." We drive to the hotel. We go upstairs and have sex, real quick. As soon as I came, that was it. I was tired, I was drunk, I knew I had to get up early in the morning, so I was, like, "What are you going to do? You can spend the night or you can leave." She left me her number, and everything was cool. Nigel was spending the night in my room all these nights. When he found out she sucked my dick on the floor and we had sex, he and Trevor were livid! Trevor is a big freak; he was going crazy. All he kept asking me was, "D-d-did you f*ck in the a**?" He was listening to every single detail. I thought, This is just some guy ****, it's all good.

What happened on the night of the alleged rape?

We had a show to do in New Jersey at Club 88. This dude said, "I'll be there with a limo to pick you up at midnight." We went shopping, we got dressed up, we were all ready. Nigel was saying, "Why don't you give her a call?" So we were all sitting in the hotel, drinking. I'm waiting for the show, and Nigel's, like, "I called her. I mean, she called me, and she's on her way." But I wasn't thinking about her no second time. We were watching TV when the phone rings, and she's downstairs. Nigel gave Man-man, my manager, some money to pay for the cab, and I was, like, "Let that b*tch pay for her own cab." She came upstairs looking all nice, dressed all provocative and ****, like she was ready for a prom date.

So we're all sitting there talking, and she's making me uncomfortable, because instead of sitting with Nigel and them, she's sitting on the arm of my chair. And Nigel and Trevor are looking at her like a chicken, like she's, like, food. It's a real uncomfortable situation. So I'm thinking, Okay, I'm going to take her to the room and get a massage. I'm thinking about being with her that night at Nell's. So we get in the room, I'm laying on my stomach, she's massaging my back. I turn around. She starts massaging my front. This lasted for about a half an hour. In between, we would stop and kiss each other. I'm thinking she's about to give me another blow job. But before she could do that, some ni**as came in, and I froze up more than she froze up. If she would have said anything, I would have said, "Hold on, let me finish." But I can't say nothing, because she's not saying nothing. How do I look saying, "Hold on"? That would be like I'm making her my girl.

So they came and they started touching her a**. They going, "Oooh, she's got a nice a**." Nigel isn't touching her, but I can hear his voice leading it, like, "Put her panties down, put her pantyhose down." I just got up and walked out the room.

When I went to the other suite, Man-man told me that Talibah, my publicist at the time, had been there for a while and was waiting in the bedroom of that suite. I went to see Talibah and we talked about what she had been doing during the day, then I went and laid down on the couch and went to sleep. When I woke up, Nigel was standing over me going, "Pac, Pac," and all the lights was on in both rooms. The whole mood had changed, you know what I'm saying? I felt like I was drugged. I didn't know how much time had passed. So when I woke up, it was, like, "You're going to the police, you're going to the police." Nigel walks out the room, comes back with the girl. Her clothes is on; ain't nothing tore. She just upset, crying hysterically. "Why you let them do this to me?" She's not making sense. "I came to see you. You let them do this to me." I'm, like, "I don't got time for this **** right here. You got to chill out with that ****. Stop yelling at me and looking at me all crazy." She said, "This not the last time you're going to hear from me," and slammed the door. And Nigel goes, "Don't worry about it, Pac, don't worry. I'll handle it. She just tripping." I asked him what happened, and he was, like, "Too many ni**as." You know, I ain't even tripping no more, you know? ni**as start going downstairs, but nobody was coming back upstairs. I'm sitting upstairs smoking weed, like, Where the f*ck is everybody at? Then I get a call from Talibah from the lobby saying, "The police is down here."

And that's what landed you in jail. But you're saying that you never did anything?

Never did nothing. Only thing I saw was all three of them in there and that ni**a talking about how fat her a** was. I got up, because the ni**a sounded sick. I don't know if she's with these ni**as, or if she's mad at me for not protecting her. But I know I feel ashamed-because I wanted to be accepted and because I didn't want no harm done to me-I didn't say nothing.

After serving 8 months in prison Suge Knight posted the $1.4 million bail and Tupac joined Deathrow Records.

So according to Tupac when his friends just walked into the room and started groping the girl that was giving him a massage and making out with him. His response to this was to suddenly get up and go to the other suit. Why didn't he say anything to his friends choosing instead to just leave randomly?

But before she could do that, some niggas came in, and I froze up more than she froze up. If she would have said anything, I would have said, "Hold on, let me finish." But I can't say nothing, because she's not saying nothing. How do I look saying, "Hold on"? That would be like I'm making her my girl.
Seems logical.

While "in the other suite" he had a chat about nothing specific with his publicist that happened to be there. Then decided to take a nice nap. When he was suddenly stirred out of his peaceful sleep by a girl claiming to have been raped his response was

"I don't got time for this **** right here. You got to chill out with that ****. Stop yelling at me and looking at me all crazy."
Again would any of us have reacted any differently?

With a defense like that it's unbelievable that he was convicted.

... wow

Archived