Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rumor - Redskins Already Have 2 Trade-Down Pacts In Place To Gain a 2nd Rounder

3 Rings

Hi gang...just passing along info I am hearing. Take it for what its worth to you. One scenario involves Julio Jones, the other I don't know. My guess is the Rams have ponied up their 2nd if hes there. I wasn't corrected when I tossed that out. The other is a toss up. Hate to break it to the people who aren't fans of his but I'm hearing its Locker.

Thanks for your insight bro. Plz don't be a stranger! :)

If we select a qb in the first it will be towards the bottom. Hard to say 100% because there is not a decision yet and it will depends if our guy is at 10. Mallet no way. Kyle loves Dalton,mike likes locker. Gut decision on draft day.

Locker does concern me. However, i'm crossing my fingers that the staff has done enough due diligence to take the right guy. *just keep reminding myself this is not Vinny*...lol...Anyways the realistic options of trading down is very exciting. Can't wait to see how this actually pans out.

lets say quinn and jones are there. Do we take the guy we want or look to trade?

It may depends on how sweet the pot is. IDK, just speculating myself. I wonder if "said team" would be so pressed that they may want to offer more than a 1st round swap and a 2nd round pick...mmmm

It may depends on how sweet the pot is. IDK, just speculating myself. I wonder if "said team" would be so pressed that they may want to offer more than a 1st round swap and a 2nd round pick...mmmm

Honestly, i think i trade the trade regardless of how sweet the pot is. this team needs picks

If we select a qb in the first it will be towards the bottom. Hard to say 100% because there is not a decision yet and it will depends if our guy is at 10. Mallet no way. Kyle loves Dalton,mike likes locker. Gut decision on draft day.

From everything your hearing what are the chances Quinn makes it to 10, and also are we a lock to draft a QB in either the 1st or 2nd round? thanks

Two second round pics gives me hope of getting Ryan Williams so that would mean locker and Williams imo who else do we target in the 2nd?

Could be looking DE/NT there maybe a guy like Paea if the staff likes him, could be Kenrick Ellis in the late 2nd. Cam Heyward if he falls. Could be even an OL like Rodney Hudson

Two second round pics gives me hope of getting Ryan Williams so that would mean locker and Williams imo who else do we target in the 2nd?

God, I really hope we don't draft any RB high. I don't care if we end up with 8 second round picks.

Need QB, OL, WR, DE, NT, OLB, ILB, CB. All of those more than RB.

If Quinn and Jones r both there at 10 .... and the Rams offer us this deal do we still take it .....There might be a good chance of Quinn still being there for us at 14

10 Rams .... J. Jones

11 Hou......Prince A

12 Minny.....Locker

13 Det.....Bowers

14. Wsh....Quinn !!!

Then if we drafted M. Wilkerson/Paea/Phil Taylor with our 2nd and Maybe another one of them if they fall or Wisniewski / Leonard Hankerson with the other 2nd ....Be the dream draft IMO........ lot of wishful thinking but still lol

Why are so many people on the Ryan Williams-Locker bandwagon...that is the absolute worst case scenario for us

In your opinion.

I don't want Williams, necessarily. And I'm not a big Locker fan.

But its still just your opinion.

If Quinn and Jones r both there at 10 .... and the Rams offer us this deal do we still take it .....There might be a good chance of Quinn still being there for us at 14

10 Rams .... J. Jones

11 Hou......Prince A

12 Minny.....Locker

13 Det.....Bowers

14. Wsh....Quinn !!!

Then if we drafted M. Wilkerson/Paea/Phil Taylor with our 2nd and Maybe another one of them if they fall or Wisniewski / Leonard Hankerson with the other 2nd ....Be the dream draft IMO........ lot of wishful thinking but still lol

Houston or Detroit would take Quinn.

I can't help but feel Kyle likes Qb's like Dalton, Ponder, and Stanzi while Mike like Locker and Kap. I'm on Kyle's side on this. If Kyle inherits the kingdom in 3 or 4 years its gonna be 100% his offense (Houston) and none of Mike's (Denver). At that point the QB will be in his prime. Seems like a decision between long and short term importance.

gut feeling is we trade down with the Chargers.....San Diego definitely wants one of those 3-4 lineman or linebackers.......I don't think Julio Jones will be there....I wouldn't take him anyway.

regarding Ryan Williams...no way in hell am I drafting a running back in the 2nd round....there's alot of good backs in this draft...we could probably get one in the 3rd or 4th rd if we traded down in the 2nd rd.

regarding jake locker....you have to remember that he wasn't on a good team....I definitely think we're drafting him if we're able to trade down.

---------- Post added April-20th-2011 at 11:37 PM ----------

gut feeling is we trade down with the Chargers.....San Diego definitely wants one of those 3-4 lineman or linebackers.......I don't think Julio Jones will be there....I wouldn't take him anyway.

regarding Ryan Williams...no way in hell am I drafting a running back in the 2nd round....there's alot of good backs in this draft...we could probably get one in the 3rd or 4th rd if we traded down in the 2nd rd.

regarding jake locker....you have to remember that he wasn't on a good team....I definitely think we're drafting him if we're able to trade down.

I can't imagine St. Louis would give a 2nd to move up those 4 spots. A 3rd maybe (which is exactly the price per the value chart).

IMO that is what it should take to get a top 8 player imo. Otherwise we should just stay at 10 and take Julio because I think he's gonna be a great one. Forget the chart. If they want Julio they will make the move. At least a 3rd and 4th if not a 2nd. I'm not gonna help them out to get their big time weapon for Bradford unless were are getting something significant out the deal too.

San Diego is probably licking their chops to get Cameron Jordan IMO. If Julio makes it to 10 and Jordan to 14 we could come out with a kings ransom. Could be a b-u-tiful thing if it worked out that way considering the late 1st and 2nd round talent in this draft.

Archived