Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TK: McNabb to Finish His Career in Minny?

heliKCx17

@TKextremeskins

TK

There once was a qb that made his name wearing green but ended in purple. 5 comes after 4. Will history repeat itself? Stay tuned.

TKextremeskins TK

@

@heliKCx17 You never give the cow away for free if there's someone willing to pay for the milk.

TKextremeskins TK

@

@rd421 scroll back a few tweets ;-)

@TKextremeskins

TK

Did McNabb have a slip of tounge on csn? #redskins

@TKextremeskins

TK

@womackgirl He was on csn talking about lockout. Said goal was the same to keep working & help A team get to the SB.

Yes. Absolutely. Teams can talk all they want. That is why on ESPN Radio the other day they said as soon as there is a new CBA Kolb will be a Cardinal. They even talked about the possibility of one team drafting for a team they are trading with as a 'trade' before CBA is reached. Crazy stuff.

The problem with a McNabb trade is that whoever trades for McPOS will not want to pay him under his current contract extension, which teams have until before the first game to decide.

So before a team actually trades for him, they will have to get an agreement with McNabb to sign a more reasonable extension. Unless big rules are broken, teams would have a hard time comng to a trade agreement without McCrap's heavy involvement in the process.

Whereas Kolb is an easy trade.

The problem with a McNabb trade is that whoever trades for McPOS will not want to pay him under his current contract extension, which teams have until before the first game to decide.

So before a team actually trades for him, they will have to get an agreement with McNabb to sign a more reasonable extension. Unless big rules are broken, teams would have a hard time comng to a trade agreement without McCrap's heavy involvement in the process.

Whereas Kolb is an easy trade.

Yeah, but the Redskins HAD to sign him to some sort of an extension (and one he was willing to sign) if they wanted to get anything back in return for him. I mean, otherwise he'd walk and we'd get nothing and look more foolish.

I saw this as well. Wouldn't read to much into it.

Yes it could happen, but I just doubt serious conversations have taken place regarding this as much more important issues are at hand.

With TK, where there's smoke there is usually fire.

If he's hinting at this, all that stands in the way is the CBA (or lack thereof)..

Are you quoting TK on this? Or was this you texting TK? Just for historical accuracy and such.

Yeah it woulda been nice if he had posted all my tweets this morning instead of just cherry picking this one so you guys have the entire context. Otherwise it seems like the type of stuff local media likes to do, pick one line out of context so it fits their agenda. ;)

hahahahah.

care to explain, TK? :D

well.. i guess I could break my twitter-stubborness, since its Skins related. For some reason, I just never "clicked" w/ twitter..

Each of your tweets? should start a new thread :pfft: automated, of course.. ha. with explosions! and boobs

I read TK's other tweets and they didn't help explain the situation much better. I guess McNabb said something on CSN about wanting to help a team get to the SB...he didn't explicitly say the Redskins.

That doesn't tell me much other than he isn't counting on being here next year, and I think everyone would agree he'd be crazy to operate on the assumption that he will be here. Didn't see anything else about the Vikings.

That said, where there's TK smoke there's usually fire, so I don't think he leapt from McNabb's comments and just picked the Vikings as this potential team. More to the story?

I still cant believe that we got McNabbs exclusive rights for 2.5 million........I wonder if his agent still is peddling the "shanahans are mean" story. I also want to know how many other players he represents have dropped him. Worst Agent EVER.

Archived