Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TK: McNabb to Finish His Career in Minny?

heliKCx17

The fact he said Super Bowl means nothing....he said the same thing about the Redskins when he got here, so that should tell you he thinks he can win it anywhere and is not concerned with who's "close" or not.

So there's no reason to make some bizarre connection to the Vikings...

Kolb is an unproven commodity who will cost significantly more than McNabb (Still don't see the enfatuation). If I were Minn, I'd much rather trade for McNabb and then develop my own qb in either Rd 1 or 2.

---------- Post added March-18th-2011 at 05:06 PM ----------

Just hope we get a modest offer. The more pics the better. :)

I beleive they already traded a 3rd to NE for Moss. A 4th is probably fair compensation for a player we don't want, but retain the rights to. I'd push for an additional conditional pick in '12 thats based on # of snaps/ performance.....

Yeah, but the Redskins HAD to sign him to some sort of an extension (and one he was willing to sign) if they wanted to get anything back in return for him. I mean, otherwise he'd walk and we'd get nothing and look more foolish.

I think signing him to that contract was a massive mistake. They could have found a way to sign him to a more cost-effective deal. They didn't. And now he's that much harder to trade away. This whole era with McNabb has been a sucker punch to the gut. What a letdown after getting him less than a year ago.

I guess we can hope that an injunction of some sorts occurs prior to the draft so we can move McNabb and get additonal picks. If not prior to the draft, we can at least accumulate some '12 picks (We alreayd have an extra 4th for Campbell). That extra ammo can be used to potentially acquire additional picks in this draft w/o hurting us next year.

Yeah, but the Redskins HAD to sign him to some sort of an extension (and one he was willing to sign) if they wanted to get anything back in return for him. I mean, otherwise he'd walk and we'd get nothing and look more foolish.

I don't care if they signed him after they made the huge mistake of trading for him. But it is an unreasonable contract and we can't make backroom deals to trade him to another team when that team would need McNabb to restructure or renegotiate another deal. If anyone wants to trade anything for this inaccurate, fat and dumb QB, the more power to them- but they will need help from McCrap and the teams are not allowed to talk to agents or players without a CBA

I don't care if they signed him after they made the huge mistake of trading for him. But it is an unreasonable contract and we can't make backroom deals to trade him to another team when that team would need McNabb to restructure or renegotiate another deal. If anyone wants to trade anything for this inaccurate, fat and dumb QB, the more power to them- but they will need help from McCrap and the teams are not allowed to talk to agents or players without a CBA

dont hold back now... tell us how you really feel ;)

Oh and how dumb is our really dumb QB, Donovan McNabb? Ryan Mallet is said to be dumb- he scored a 26 on the Wonderlick. McNabb scored a 14. McNabb's brain doesn't work well and the Iggles should be wondering how many SBs they could have played in and won had they not had such a deficient QB leading them.

---------- Post added March-18th-2011 at 11:26 AM ----------

Haha...is it that transparent?

---------- Post added March-18th-2011 at 11:26 AM ----------

Haha...is it that transparent?

Archived