Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

Had to call to get my new seat locations, nothing is still showing on my account online. Making the turn to the sidelines at least, Section 127 here i come. Anyone know how the seats run in that section? if you are sitting in them is seat 1 nearest the left side or right side?

Called today and had a pretty candid conversation with a supervisor that was trying to help me add a 3rd or 4th seat to my tickets in the lower level. He said unless someone who has already paid calls and just cancels their tickets he does not expect many more open seats in the lower level. There were however open seats in 229 and 230 groups of 3. There are of course multiple single seats available in the lower level and there are some 100 level seats with like seat 30 in row 11 and 12 in the 100's if you were willing to sit like that.

My initial ticket operator was not very helpful and transferred me to premium tickets who said this is a mistake you shouldn't have been transferred here, I asked for a supervisor and the next guy I talked to really went over section by section with me offering me options to get me an additional seat in the lower level but I did not like any of the options so I dropped it. (I wanted to add 2 seats together not just an extra ticket away from my seats)

(if anyone wants 1 lower level ticket in 200 or 100 message me and I would be willing to purchase it and then sell to you)

Edit I left out he said anyone with lower level seats should expect that your upgrades would have already been posted. There are no expected 2nd waves of lower level seats, some upper deck seats are still getting updated in the machine but no one else that's already in LL would be moving past this initial round

Edited by FFEMT284

Edit I left out he said anyone with lower level seats should expect that your upgrades would have already been posted. There are no expected 2nd waves of lower level seats, some upper deck seats are still getting updated in the machine but no one else that's already in LL would be moving past this initial round

Guess that means Im not getting a parking or seat upgrade at all. Ouch

Im not reading through this entire thread but I wanted to add that I know someone who bought season tickets 4 years ago 1 row from the top. This year they were supposed to be where the new party deck is and since they removed those seats they got upgraded. 4 seasons from the next to last row in the stadium to section 133 in the first 20 rows. I bought season tickets with the BS tailgate club 8 years ago and granted I have been in section 129 in the same seats for all those seasons but feel a little angry. I pay a premium (alot of money) for the 'premium seats' as they are called by the front office and to learn that they are purging me for all this extra money every season for the tailgate club is ridiculous. Unfortunately I have already paid for this season, but as soon as I can talk to someone in the ticket office I want to cancel my tickets. I feel that they haven't done anything on the field and off to keep me paying as much as I have been and Im done with it. Im happy for my friends for only having to wait 4 seasons to move from the top to the lower level but I wonder why I continue to have to pay what I do. The guy that originally took me on the tour and sold me the tickets told me that I would not have to continue to buy the tailgate club after the first year, and I called back after that first year I bought them the ticket office basically laughed at me. They said I had no choice if I wanted to keep my tickets.

This was the only place to post that I noticed that anything to do with this topic. Anyone have any thoughts or comments?

Called today and had a pretty candid conversation with a supervisor that was trying to help me add a 3rd or 4th seat to my tickets in the lower level. He said unless someone who has already paid calls and just cancels their tickets he does not expect many more open seats in the lower level. There were however open seats in 229 and 230 groups of 3. There are of course multiple single seats available in the lower level and there are some 100 level seats with like seat 30 in row 11 and 12 in the 100's if you were willing to sit like that.

My initial ticket operator was not very helpful and transferred me to premium tickets who said this is a mistake you shouldn't have been transferred here, I asked for a supervisor and the next guy I talked to really went over section by section with me offering me options to get me an additional seat in the lower level but I did not like any of the options so I dropped it. (I wanted to add 2 seats together not just an extra ticket away from my seats)

(if anyone wants 1 lower level ticket in 200 or 100 message me and I would be willing to purchase it and then sell to you)

Having back to back seats in two different rows wouldn't be too bad if you go to the game with a friend, but I don't think that would be a good arrangement if you were taking a spouse, or a kid to the game. It would be kind of awkward.

On the other hand, you might be able to swing a deal moving down or even off the wait list if you are willing to purchase two singles and convince the TO to put in writing that the next year, they combine the two seats somewhere in a nearby section. For example, it might be a good way to get sideline seats faster if you are willing to put up with the inconvenience for one season. Selling singles to a sporting event is always a ***** and Ticket offices hate to leave singles. It's also why they hate selling odd number of ticket groups...it can lead to single empty seats in a row.

Does anyone know how many rows are in 206? Would you consider 206 sideline or conner endzone?

Most of us consider sideline to be between the goallines; I would consider section 206 corner end zone. 204 is definitely sideline; 205 might be depending on your seat.

don't know how many seats are in that section; I would guess 10-12...but I don't really know. Mark probably would....or you could check out his everything you ever wanted to know about FedEx Field thread...its probably in their somewhere.....probably behind the kitchen sink.... :D

Came home today and in the mail was my official seat upgrade! So I'll be yelling and screaming out of section 108 this year if the asshats can agree on anything.

I am in Sect 108 already and got NO upgrade thanks to the asshats in the ticket office. In fact, I paid in full before the deadline for the free Chesney/MD/ManU offer.

I am in Sect 108 already and got NO upgrade thanks to the asshats in the ticket office. In fact, I paid in full before the deadline for the free Chesney/MD/ManU offer.

Well, we've heard of no sideline upgrades on the LL at all. Maybe the sideline STHs just did not give up their seats. would you? And there is no guarantee of an upgrade. I know we were all hoping for major upgrades because of the lockout and the economy and poor play....but maybe sideline seats just do not open up often. Now that I think about it someone did get moved to section 106....kind of where I had hoped to get moved.

Does anyone know how many rows are in 206? Would you consider 206 sideline or conner endzone?

That's a front corner, home side, near the tunnel. How many rows.... Off the top of my head, I believe there are 8-10 rows in 206. Behind the last row is a wall which holds the media area. Hope this helps.

---------- Post added June-23rd-2011 at 06:53 PM ----------

I looked at Marks Fedex thread before I posted, but could not find it. He has alot of info in there. We are row 8, I was hoping it was the last row. Thanks for the info.

You can click on my sig. You can tag search info. You can tag search fedexfield. Whichever is easiest to remember. :thumbsup:

anyone know how may seats are in row 14 of section 127? Got moved there and curious what side i'm closer to.

I had the same question about my row. Unless someone here knows definitively, call the ticket office tomorrow. They should be able to help you.

Well, we've heard of no sideline upgrades on the LL at all. Maybe the sideline STHs just did not give up their seats. would you? And there is no guarantee of an upgrade. I know we were all hoping for major upgrades because of the lockout and the economy and poor play....but maybe sideline seats just do not open up often. Now that I think about it someone did get moved to section 106....kind of where I had hoped to get moved.

Conspiracy Theory S&S: I was offered (as many of you probably as well) clubs by the TO for 2011 with the promise that if/when I opted out in 2012, that I would be moved to sideline LL. I seriously considered it but there is just no way I could justify ponying up the money to pay off the balance that they said I would have if I took them up on the offer. My opinion, in 2011/2012 this has become the new version of the TD club. Remember, in previous years the TO offered LL tickets to UL STHers if they joined the club level for a season. Now that many ULs are getting moved to LL, this is the only offer to get GA ticket holders to join the clubs if only for 1 season.

Thus, little to no upgrades to sidelines.

Granted I did get moved from 108 to 106, but 108/107 and 106 are pretty much in the same area. IE I don't consider 106 a sideline, just closer to the SL.

Edited by Walking Deadman

Conspiracy Theory S&S: I was offered (as many of you probably as well) clubs by the TO for 2011 with the promise that if/when I opted out in 2012, that I would be moved to sideline LL. I seriously considered it but there is just no way I could justify ponying up the money to pay off the balance that they said I would have if I took them up on the offer. My opinion, in 2011/2012 this has become the new version of the TD club. Remember, in previous years the TO offered LL tickets to UL STHers if they joined the club level for a season. Now that many ULs are getting moved to LL, this is the only offer to get GA ticket holders to join the clubs if only for 1 season.

Granted I did get moved from 108 to 106, but 108/107 and 106 are pretty much in the same area. IE I don't consider 106 a sideline, just closer to the SL.

You jumped two sections. Now you are one section away from sideline seats. Section 105 is the beginning of sideline seats. Sorry you feel it is not fair but you got a better upgrade than most of us. And all those offers for people to move to the club level for one season did not affect this year. It may affect you (and me) from moving forward next year....but lets wait until next year to find out if the club offers affects our upgrades.

Actually, S&S I have no problem with what the TO is doing. They are trying to make rev. with club seats and offering Skin fans SLs in the process if they are willing to pay for 1 year of clubs. I didn't want to go that route but there is nothing wrong with that. Also, I mentioned my move just to show that I don't think very many were moved to SLs this year.

To be honest, I didn't think I was moving despite what seems to be a high turnover year based on overall record (6-10) and home record (2-6; 3-7 counting preseason games).

If anything the Skins automated upgrade system seems to be doing a good job; except for R. Osaka not getting moved from 108 and a few other stories of people not getting moved.

Edited by Walking Deadman

LL sidelines are the one area in the stadium where you can legitimately say that demand far exceeds supply. As a business, the Skins would be nuts to upgrade fans to the sideline seats when they could attach additional strings to the deal (like the aforementioned 1-year Club contracts). My STH account rep for the Capitals conceded off the record that the Caps do the same thing when good seats open up at Verizon Center.

With the mass upgrades from UL to LL end zone, I am sure the Skins feel they are doing right by the fans, and in no way do they feel compelled to move fans to the highly coveted LL sideline when they know they could squeeze additonal revenue from those seats.

Thanks MTH! Its hard to find a picture of that section with row 14. searching the internet all over for this one. Maybe I'll stop by the stadium and see if they let me take a peak at them. Anyone else ever done the same?