Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PRESS RELEASE: Clinton Portis Released

Genghis Khan

There has not been a running back in the history of the Washington Redskins to hit the hole quicker and better than Clinton Portis. The past three years were just disastrous with the shoddy line and his injuries. Just think, he would have done passed Riggo if it werent for his missed games. 700 yards short but the last seven years and '05 and '07 were the best. Only positive thoughts and prayers for the one and only Southeast Jerome...

Why cant you just realize NOT everybody liked the dude, sounds like too many man crushes

There's a huge difference between burying the dude and killing the fool. Your in here just shouting out crap that makes no sense, that isn't true, and otherwise just showing your a fool about this player. Here is the reality about those 7 years he was here...

When he was healthy he was the offense. He was the spoon that stired the coffee cup. He was awesome when he was healthy. Remember that first half of 2008 when we broke out to a 6-2 record? That was on CP's back. When he was running hard he was one of the very best in this teams history.

Your just hating to hate, CP didn't take us for a ride...we took him used and abused him and put him away wet and his body couldn't go anymore. That's life in the NFL.

Portis has no character. Build teams around Aaron Rodgers not CLinton Portis.

I guess you missed the video of the old lady with cancer who was waiting at the airport for an autograph and Aaron Rodgers almost nudged her out of the way to get around her. Clay Matthews had to step up and sign things for her. That's character?

I think Portis was the GM and coach. Remmember 2008

Reporter: Vinny why did you take 2 WR and a TE and not address the O-Line?

Vinny: "Clinton Liked the pick"

Gibbs always called him the associate GM

---------- Post added February-28th-2011 at 04:11 PM ----------

Redskins PA anouncer, now Redskins starting running back _________."

NO MORE PORITS!!!!

I LOVE IT

I guess you missed the video of the old lady with cancer who was waiting at the airport for an autograph and Aaron Rodgers almost nudged her out of the way to get around her. Clay Matthews had to step up and sign things for her. That's character?

You must have missed the article about how Rodgers has gone out of his way to interact with that same lady and has signed autographs for her in the past. And how the lady herself did not take offense to him not noticing her.

Shame that we couldn't win more with the guy. Regardless of what many thought about Clinton personally, he did strap us on his back and take us to the playoffs twice. The biggest tragedy was that we'll never know how good CP could have been if he was paired with a top notch passing game.

This Harvey fellow must have something personal against Portis, otherwise he wouldnt be putting so much time and effort into this thread. Whether you'd like to admit it or not, Portis has been the best back we've had in atleast 20 years.

I think he's just looking for attention or it is a cry for help. In any case, it is obvious that he's trolling, so don't feed the trolls.

he's gone for a reason right?

HE BLOWS....

---------- Post added February-28th-2011 at 04:24 PM ----------

harvey 57 has nothing to do with Ken harvey

No, hes gone because he sacrificed his body for this football team. I've never seen somebody run harder for the Redskins in my 19 years of existence, and I doubt I ever will. We wore him right down to the ground, and thats why he's gone.

he's gone for a reason right?

HE BLOWS....

---------- Post added February-28th-2011 at 04:24 PM ----------

harvey 57 has nothing to do with Ken harvey

I think he's gone more because he's an expensive vet who doesn't provide great leadership. He also hasn't proven that he's durable any more. To sum it all up as "HE BLOWS" is stupid.

Archived