Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2011 NFL Combine Official thread

killerbee99

So Quinn is around the same speed as Rak.....I like JJ Watt, he looks like a hard working guy. He is like the twin brother of Adam Carriker, even when you look at the numbers:

Pre-draft measureables

Ht Wt 40-yard dash 10-yd split 20-yd split 20 ss 3-cone Vert Broad BP Wonderlic

6-6 * 297 lb * 4.72 ** 1.58 ** 2.70 ** 4.18 * 7.06 * 33½ in. * 9'02" * 33 * 28 *

A 300 pounder who runs a 4.72! Thats amazing - assuming of course he can translate it into football speed.

To put that into perspective Jerry Rice was timed at 4.7 when he came out of College.

4.46....he could even be DB with that straight line speed. His hip movement, back padle and quickness in and out of breaks is probally not good enough but his speed is incredible.

Watching tape I tought that Quinn would be faster then Miller but I was far of.

No way, Miller has a ridiculus first step and speed off the edge its jaw dropping. His ability to stop and start while redirecting is off the charts as well. He will be a bigtime passrusher in a 34 much better then Rak. To me Quinn is alot like Rak but not as good or accomplished coming out. Both are better suited as a 43 end but can play 34 as well but are stiff at times in space.

Archived