Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2011 NFL Combine Official thread

killerbee99

This whole CBA crap is happening at the worst time. It looks like it aint getting done anytime soon and this sucks because we can't trade anybody. Which means no more draft picks to add unless we trade down. Which sucks considering how great this draft is at d line which is a huge area of need for us.

This whole CBA crap is happening at the worst time. It looks like it aint getting done anytime soon and this sucks because we can't trade anybody. Which means no more draft picks to add unless we trade down. Which sucks considering how great this draft is at d line which is a huge area of need for us.

Not only that but no teams will be able to bring in and sign any undrafted guys.

This is the fastest DL group I can ever remember

---------- Post added February-28th-2011 at 09:40 AM ----------

Mayock on Marvin Austin: "Puts his linebackers in a bind bc he doesn't have great gap integrity." Says Austin's a penetrator, not a nose.

How come you guys only post part of quote?

He and Sapp also said that is something that gets improved on through coaching

oh and he said can out his LBs in a bind i'm sure he's not the only DL that sometimes loses gap integrity

Now that's just crazy. WOW. Very impressed but I def saw that coming tho.

Agreed! Hope he's drafted. He'll be a great Todd Collins type. A good career backup.

---------- Post added February-28th-2011 at 10:20 AM ----------

I just got a feeling one of the Bama boys will be a Redskin. Dareus or Jones. I'd be very happy with either. Both are top 10 prospects. I just hope the Cowboys don't take Dareus. I will be pissed.

There's talk of Jones going ahead of Green now.

Agreed! Hope he's drafted. He'll be a great Todd Collins type. A good career backup.

---------- Post added February-28th-2011 at 10:20 AM ----------

There's talk of Jones going ahead of Green now.

I don't think that will happen. The only team I see taking Jones before we pick would be the Browns. Huge need for them but They could also go Dareus or Quinn if their on the board too.

Archived