Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Audio Equipment Help Needed: Audio Recording and CD Burning

AsburySkinsFan

Ok, so I'm looking to start recording our church's services and burning them to CD for distribution. We've got a sound board and all that with a stack tower, but I need an audio recorder that will burn to CD (not a digital copy as that will require a new PC), I also need a cd stack duplicator (1-5 or 1-7 should do fine).

Top limit in price is going to be $1,000 total, but obviously I'm looking to spend as little as possible while maintaining the balance in quality and reliability.

Thanks for any help.

I need a audio recorder that will burn to CD (not a digital copy as that will require a new PC), I also need a cd stack duplicator (1-5 or 1-7 should do fine).

The audio recorder to analog CD burner sounds expensive. I've never heard of one doing that, but maybe some of our band guys that record might know of something. Or do you mean just one of the old CD burners with and analog input?

The audio recorder to analog CD burner sounds expensive. I've never heard of one doing that, but maybe some of our band guys that record might know of something.

Here are some ideas: http://www.zzounds.com/cat--CD-Recorders--2814

I have no experience with these since for live recordings I use a Tascam handheld that generates .wav or .mp3 files that I dump onto my PC then into iTunes library.

Good luck!

The audio recorder to analog CD burner sounds expensive. I've never heard of one doing that, but maybe some of our band guys that record might know of something. Or do you mean just one of the old CD burners with and analog input?

The new audio recorders do a digital copy on the computer rather than burning directly to the CD, I'm looking for the latter.

something like this?

Seems to me like you'd be better off going the "record to pc" route unless you can find a cheaper stand-alone cd recorder. You probably wouldn't even need a dedicated pc for it... just bring in your laptop and hook it up during the service.

Archived