Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SportsDayDFW: Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger wants to win Super Bowl for former Cowboy Flozell Adams

tr1

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2011/01/steelers-qb-ben-roethlisberger.html

Flozell Adams' football return to Dallas will come on the game's biggest stage.

The offensive tackle, who spent 12 seasons on the left side of the Cowboys' line, returns to Cowboys Stadium for Super Bowl XLV on Feb. 6.

And the player he is paid to protect recently told reporters he wanted to win for Adams as much as he did for himself.

"To go back to Dallas and he's never had a chance to go to a Super Bowl," Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said. "To get to play in one, and it's in Dallas, I want to win one for him as much as I do myself."

The Cowboys' 1998 second round draft pick, who was a five-time Pro Bowl selection, was cut by the Cowboys in April.

---------- Post added January-28th-2011 at 04:30 AM ----------

So, now before any puke fans tell me it was STILL a good idea to cut him, let me remind them all that Slow Flo was STILL good enough to help a team make it to the SB.

Remember, the pukes were picked to go to the SB WITHOUT this guy...some fella named Free was supposed to be an adequate replacement...:rotflmao:

Nice move by the GM once again.

Maybe Flo can get Colombo and Davis a ticket.

Well, Ben, I want the Packers to win because I don't like rapists and I'm kind of tired of the Pittsburgh bandwagon fans. No Steeler stuff here in Rock Hill before the playoffs, now I've seen no less than 3 vehicles emblazoned with Steeler magnets/flags. I do know one Steeler fan here who has been a lifelong fan, but the others have no excuse.

Well, Ben, I want the Packers to win because I don't like rapists and I'm kind of tired of the Pittsburgh bandwagon fans. No Steeler stuff here in Rock Hill before the playoffs, now I've seen no less than 3 vehicles emblazoned with Steeler magnets/flags. I do know one Steeler fan here who has been a lifelong fan, but the others have no excuse.

They do come crawling out of the woodwork when the Steelers are good, don't they? I know someone who lived in Pittsburgh for less than 2 years in college (freshman and sophomore years before transferring) and he considers himself "from Pittsburgh" now. All of that after complaining about the city the entire time he was stuck going to school there.

I bow to you, sir.

As if I couldn't hate that rapist piece of **** anymore, he just has to go on and say something else. I hope that the rapist's career ends on the field that day to lose the game. Preferably a good person like Rodgers throws a ball out of bounds, hits Hines Ward in the back of the head who then stumbles into some equipment, knocking it over and pulling a double Joey T. on that piece of garbage.

Well, Ben, I want the Packers to win because I don't like rapists

Lol Ben didn't rape anyone. Just because a money grabbing whore accuses you don't mean **** ! You would think you redskin fans would be happy this this time of year ,free agency right around the corner. This is the best time of the year to be a skins fan! Think about all the big names you are going to sign !

Lol Ben didn't rape anyone. Just because a money grabbing whore accuses you don't mean **** ! You would think you redskin fans would be happy this this time of year ,free agency right around the corner. This is the best time of the year to be a skins fan! Think about all the big names you are going to sign !

Well, you aren't going to last long here.

But there will be fireworks while it lasts, that's for sure.

I'll change that to attempted date rapist if it makes you feel any better. You must have us confused with the 1999-2009 Redskins. We don't do that anymore.

I'll change that to attempted date rapist if it makes you feel any better. You must have us confused with the 1999-2009 Redskins. We don't do that anymore.

Listen , If anyone is a rapist its your owner . Heck hes been raping the entire redskin fan base for some time now. Its almost time to bend over again pj ! lol

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2011/01/steelers-qb-ben-roethlisberger.html

Flozell Adams' football return to Dallas will come on the game's biggest stage.

The offensive tackle, who spent 12 seasons on the left side of the Cowboys' line, returns to Cowboys Stadium for Super Bowl XLV on Feb. 6.

And the player he is paid to protect recently told reporters he wanted to win for Adams as much as he did for himself.

"To go back to Dallas and he's never had a chance to go to a Super Bowl," Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said. "To get to play in one, and it's in Dallas, I want to win one for him as much as I do myself."

The Cowboys' 1998 second round draft pick, who was a five-time Pro Bowl selection, was cut by the Cowboys in April.

---------- Post added January-28th-2011 at 04:30 AM ----------

So, now before any puke fans tell me it was STILL a good idea to cut him, let me remind them all that Slow Flo was STILL good enough to help a team make it to the SB.

Paper thin fans are really easy to spot, first Adams was nothing more, than Mr false start and

now he was still good enough to help Dallas make the super bowl this year

As if I couldn't hate that rapist piece of **** anymore, he just has to go on and say something else. I hope that the rapist's career ends on the field that day to lose the game. Preferably a good person like Rodgers throws a ball out of bounds, hits Hines Ward in the back of the head who then stumbles into some equipment, knocking it over and pulling a double Joey T. on that piece of garbage.

NewCliche21, when you grow up you're going to look back and realize how much of a douchbag you were when you were 26. lol

NewCliche21, when you grow up you're going to look back and realize how much of a douchbag you were when you were 26. lol

Great post...considering most 42-year-olds display their maturity by calling others "douchebags" on the Internet.

---------- Post added January-28th-2011 at 04:09 PM ----------

Also, why is a Steeler fan from Pittsburgh a member of a Redskin message board? I get why fans of the other NFC East teams sign up...but this is just weird.

Of course even if he does get to point where he looks back at 26 and thinks that it still won't compare to the douchebag you will realize you were at 42 when you finally grow up.

Listen , If anyone is a rapist its your owner . Heck hes been raping the entire redskin fan base for some time now. Its almost time to bend over again pj ! lol

There was a time when I didn't mind the Steelers and their fans. That was in the 70s and 80s. It was nice when the Steelers were kicking the Cowboys ass all over the field. It was decent that blue collar Steeler fans still supported their team from 1980-1995 when the team wasn't very competitive. The 2000s are a different story. This kind of elitist attitude is what makes alot of fans from other teams not like the Steelers or their fans. There is nothing that you have said that isn't true. There is no denying that Snyder has been a terrible owner. In fact, most Redskins fans wish we had another owner. We wish our team was run like the Patriots and Steelers. But it would be appreciated if you at least did a little research into our team with Bruce Allen and Mike Shanahan taking over. You sound like one of those mindless mediots who spew the same baseless garbage time and again. I know bad habits of saying the same thing every year are tough to break, but despite our 6-10 record, there are signs that this isn't the Snyder/Vinny run Redskins. The inmates are no longer running the assylum as Fat Al and McNugget found out. It's going to take another year or 2 to undo 10+ years of Snyder/Vinny's mess. Nice of you go come in here and be so concerned with us, but maybe you should turn your attention to the Packers. They're no cakewalk.

When the Steelers were good in the 70s, we weren't. When the Steelers weren't good in the 80s and part of the 90s, we were. Now the Steelers are good again in the 2000s while we aren't. The tables will eventually turn. Come back and visit us in 2014 or 2015 and let's see where the Steelers (who are now the oldest team in the NFL) are.

Also, why is a Steeler fan from Pittsburgh a member of a Redskin message board? I get why fans of the other NFC East teams sign up...but this is just weird.

His feelings got hurt because we were talking about Saint Ben. You know, the severely insecure QB who isn't man enough to get a woman in bed on his own that he has to "force" them into sex. I can't wait for Ben to take another ride without his helmet.

Awww, are you hurt because your idol is a rapist and your star receiver is a jackass? Are you sad because you are 42 years old signing up for a Redskins message board when you have no connection to the team? Do you spend your pathetic life scanning the internet for mentions of your Steelers so that you have human interaction because you're so clearly unwanted by anyone in your "life"?

With all due respect, which is none, get the hell off of our site and go do whatever it is that you do with your rapist's jersey.

I bow to you, sir.

I think you're holding back on us, NC21. Don't be shy, and tell us how you REALLY feel. :ols:

Go Packers

False Start Flozell doesn't deserve a steaming pile of ****

---------- Post added January-28th-2011 at 05:24 PM ----------

we are not talking about the Redskins.

Paper thin fans are really easy to spot, first Adams was nothing more, than Mr false start and

now he was still good enough to help Dallas make the super bowl this year

dumbass fans are even easier to spot. he meant flo was good enough to help the STEELERS get to the superbowl this year. you know, right after dallass cut him.

You would think you redskin fans would be happy this this time of year ,free agency right around the corner. This is the best time of the year to be a skins fan! Think about all the big names you are going to sign !

Sad but true, but now the owners are possibly going to delay the Redskins annual Super Bowl. :doh:

dumbass fans are even easier to spot. he meant flo was good enough to help the STEELERS get to the superbowl this year. you know, right after dallass cut him.

Read his comment again..he was implying Adams was still good enough to help the Cowboys make it to the super bowl..this is the same guy

who. would criticize Adams for being a false start machine while he was a Cowboy, advocating they should get rid of him..

Read his comment again..he was implying Adams was still good enough to help the Cowboys make it to the super bowl..this is the same guy

who. would criticize Adams for being a false start machine while he was a Cowboy, advocating they should get rid of him..

no he wasnt. tr1 would never suggest the cow****es could have made the superbowl when hes been saying how they would suck since before the season started. the point was that dallass cut him and he was still good enough to help his new team reach the big game.

We should have never let Mark Brunell go, since he was good enough to help his new team win the big game last year.

The Steelers would have been just as good without Flozell.

By the way, the Steelers could just as well be in the Super Bowl because some idiot team released guys like Shaun Suisham, Ryan Clark, and Antwaan Randle El.

no he wasnt. tr1 would never suggest the cow****es could have made the superbowl when hes been saying how they would suck since before the season started. the point was that dallass cut him and he was still good enough to help his new team reach the big game.

I never said his criticism of Adams was in this thread, but he has in the past criticized him for his false starts..and

his now assumption that he was still good enough to get either the steelers or cowboys in to a super bowl, is a

total contradiction of he said prior to making this statement

I never said his criticism of Adams was in this thread, but he has in the past criticized him for his false starts..and

his now assumption that he was still good enough to get either the steelers or cowboys in to a super bowl, is a

total contradiction of he said prior to making this statement

Let's focus on what's important here:

The media sucks. The Cowboys suck. Rape is bad.

Move along, troll.

2nr3f3a.jpg

Archived