Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chris Russell & Rich Campbell Twitter: Jeremy Bates (ex Seattle OC) a possibility for Skins?

GenMgr

@RussellMania09

Per @profootballtalk , Jeremy Bates is out as OC in Seattle via @Michaelombardi. Bates was w/Shanny '06-08. #Redskins have TE coach open

@Rich_Campbell

Bates worked w/ QBs, WRs & OL w/ Shanahan in DEN from 2006-08 RT @michaelombardi: Jeremey Bates Offensive Coordinator of Seattle just fired

**Not as Offensive Coordinator

How is he a possibility when we already have an OC in place? Like BLC said, it's very doubtful he takes a backward step to positional coach, so this look's like a lazy, non-story piece of speculation.

Hail.

Coaches move from HC or coordinator positions back to position coach all the time. Mike Tice is OL coach in Chicago, Dick Jauron secondary coach in Philedelphia, Jim Zorn QB coach in Baltimore. Not at all uncommon.

The real question is does Jeremy Bates have a history coaching TE's?

i heard on the junkies this morning that flaccos performance might have cost zorn his job. who knows, who cares. funny either way.

I don't think funny is the right word. Its never funny when someone loses their job.

The guy was in over his head here, and he did decent in Baltimore, didn't he? I thought Flacco played pretty well all year... I haven't watched every Ravens game, though, and even when I did the game was on in the background.

I don't think funny is the right word. Its never funny when someone loses their job.

The guy was in over his head here, and he did decent in Baltimore, didn't he? I thought Flacco played pretty well all year... I haven't watched every Ravens game, though, and even when I did the game was on in the background.

im not jim zorns family member so i dont care. its funny cause he was so bad here, then he goes to baltimore, flaccos does well, has a horrid game in the playoffs, and zorn gets fired again.

thats kinda funny. or ironic. pick one?

im not jim zorns family member so i dont care. its funny cause he was so bad here, then he goes to baltimore, flaccos does well, has a horrid game in the playoffs, and zorn gets fired again.

I'd go with ironic over funny.

Neither....it's just you beating on a guy when he is down....or might soon be. But then you probably cheer when the opposing team's star player goes down with an injury.....

Neither....it's just you beating on a guy when he is down....or might soon be. But then you probably cheer when the opposing team's star player goes down with an injury.....

so laughing at a poor coach getting the axe is somehow on the same level of laughing at NFL players getting injured? youre on to something here!

for the record, i died laughing when mcdaniels got fired. guy was such a clown.

On Twitter last night it was being reported by a few places that Zorn was going to be out in Baltimore but no confirmation yet

The way Flacco collapsed in the play off game I'm not surprised. The few times I have seen Flacco this year he seems to have regressed.

so laughing at a poor coach getting the axe is somehow on the same level of laughing at NFL players getting injured? youre on to something here!

for the record, i died laughing when mcdaniels got fired. guy was such a clown.

Given he walked away with at least a couple of million dollars I would certainly not be crying for McDaniels.

The way Flacco collapsed in the play off game I'm not surprised. The few times I have seen Flacco this year he seems to have regressed.

flacco just isnt that good. hes a decent QB surrounded by a ton of talent and a vicious defense. he'd be pretty weak on a lot of teams, and he cannot be leaned on in crunch time. the ravens know this, and their fans know its coming every single playoffs. theyll never win a superbowl with flacco back there.

flacco just isnt that good. hes a decent QB surrounded by a ton of talent and a vicious defense. he'd be pretty weak on a lot of teams, and he cannot be leaned on in crunch time. the ravens know this, and their fans know its coming every single playoffs. theyll never win a superbowl with flacco back there.

I bet a lot of people said the same about Trent Dilfer. Obviously their defense is not as good as it was in 2000 but their offense is significantly better at the skill positions. Flacco will be just fine.

Archived