Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Potential Starters Next Year

Trippster

I actually prefer Jamal off the bench. He is extraordinarily talented, but has trouble staying healthy.

I like Grossman as QB, and I like a lot of the suggestions I have seen thus far. Of course I AM drunk as a skunk, right now!

LOL

You have inspired me... Gonna have to pick up some beer after I get outta here.

OL

Trent Williams, Davin Joseph, Will Montgomery, Mike Williams, Jamal Brown

WR

AJ Green, Anthony Armstrong, Malcom Kelly, Santana Moss, Terrance Austin

QB

Grossman, Hasslebeck, Beck

Davin Joseph is a RG for Tampa I personally wouldn't move him to LG if anything I'd be okay with a signing of Daryn Colledge to LG and Davin Joseph to RG if we wanted to

I actually prefer Jamal off the bench. He is extraordinarily talented, but has trouble staying healthy.

I like Grossman as QB, and I like a lot of the suggestions I have seen thus far. Of course I AM drunk as a skunk, right now!

I've always wondered who else besides me reads these forums like that lol. Have fun bro and drink one for us

I think he was referring more to the fact of his heart condition and if he can make it back to playing ever again

And he's not a ZB type of OL by any stretch of the imagination. I'd be nice, but I doubt he's back.

---------- Post added January-17th-2011 at 04:00 PM ----------

Mike Williams > Cory L and Artis Hicks.

Your opinion,which I don't share.

Aside from the definite starters, I'd say Henson is a potential starter at ILB if we don't move Zo inside. Barnes may be starter at nickle CB. Jarmon at DE, Bryant at NT (I hope we draft one tho). I think our starting FS next year isn't on the roster yet.

On offense, Armstrong is def. a starter next year. Montgomery and Cook are potential starters for the interior OL, BMW might be back also. Malcolm Kelly and Terrence Austin are potential starters at WR, Darrel Young may be a potential starter at FB, Ryan Torain is a potential and IMO likely starter at RB. QB who knows, Grossman or McNabb potentially.

Do you think Will Montgomery and Anthony Bryant played well enough to earn starting spots at RG and NT next season?

Bryant? Yes. (but we need a stud a good 3-4 DE playing next to him and depth at NT)

Montgomery can be a starter but he's average at best, imo he's a replacement level starter.

I think he would be better at Center though.

I find it curious that Vegas has the odds favoring the Skins opening the season with a QB that is signed in free agency instead of McNabb, Grossman, or a 2011 draft pick....what does Vegas know that we don't?

Vegas also had the Eagles as the favorite to win the Super Bowl...so, nothing.

Archived