Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JLC Twitter: Danny Smith possibly to the Broncos??

GenMgr

hmmm.. something tells me this could get good , rodger that

There's a coded message in there somewhere. It's the only way jsteelz does it, that's how he roles.

Good to see you on here, seems you've been absent for a long time, or at least not a frequent visitor lately.

Danny's secret plan has come to fruition. The mind control experiment he's been floating in Wisconsin has kicked in, and we've lured the Packers into our cunning plan of swapping Smith for Aaron Rodgers, as pay back for picking one place above us 5 years back and landing us with Campbell.

Sweet. In this parallel Universe, it's time to PAR-TEY!

Hail.

buck_rogers.jpg

Here Buck points Twiki down South of DC & then out to the West.

So you're saying Carlos is gone, huh? Huh!?! What does this have to do with Danny Smith? :twitch:

lol, this is torture. And please don't start me on those mysteriously placed punctuation marks and capitalizations, I'm begging you! :(

Ok, so it's the other way around.:)

Well that makes things interesting, doesn't it?

I tell you what, seeing how coveted Danny Smith is around the league really does a lot of damage to the arguments given by those who want him gone.

Well that makes things interesting, doesn't it?

I tell you what, seeing how coveted Danny Smith is around the league really does a lot of damage to the arguments given by those who want him gone.

Right, because we never see inferior coaches float around the league.

We've got a rumor that a coach who just got canned himself wants him. I can only hope.

~Bang

Meh, God willing it boosts them. ;).

Hail.

God willing he continues to boost us, lol. :)

Right, because we never see inferior coaches float around the league.

We've got a rumor that a coach who just got canned himself wants him. I can only hope.

~Bang

I knew you and GHH would be all over me with that one. :pfft:

I wouldn't call a guy "inferior" when said guy was the only coach (along with Steve Jackson) from the previous couple regimes to stick around under Shanahan; a guy wanted by numerous documented suitors that included Andy Reid who has always been solid at picking coaches; and a guy who is coveted now by a coach who, though he just got canned as you so candidly put, is definitely well respected around the league and has quite a solid record as head coach. Yeah, I wouldn't call him "inferior" nor would I call him "one who floats" around the league. Guy is wanted and hasn't been fired by anyone. In fact, he's the one who chose not to sign an extension last year.

Oh, and if you're going to use the "coach who just got canned" argument you should also include the "was swooped up within seconds of getting canned" part for John Fox. ;)

Now stop bashing poor ol' Danny Smith every chance you get and go make us another hilarious cartoon, damnit. :D

God willing he continues to boost us, lol. :)

I knew you and GHH would be all over me with that one. :pfft:

I wouldn't call a guy "inferior" when said guy was the only coach (along with Steve Jackson) from the previous couple regimes to stick around under Shanahan; a guy wanted by numerous documented suitors that included Andy Reid who has always been solid at picking coaches; and a guy who is coveted now by a coach who, though he just got canned as you so candidly put, is definitely well respected around the league and has quite a solid record as head coach. Yeah, I wouldn't call him "inferior" nor would I call him "one who floats" around the league. Guy is wanted and hasn't been fired by anyone. In fact, he's the one who chose not to sign an extension last year.

Oh, and if you're going to use the "coach who just got canned" argument you should also include the "was swooped up within seconds of getting canned" part for John Fox. ;)

Now stop bashing poor ol' Danny Smith every chance you get and go make us another hilarious cartoon, damnit. :D

Fox was swooped up by a guy who went and ruined his team three years ago. Bowlen hasn't made a decent coaching decision since he hired Shanahan, and that was a LONG time ago. The clown he just got rid of was an embarrassing mistake. Fox has done nothng in five years except go from mediocre to the first pick in the draft. he had a two year blip in whic he made a wild card super bowl appearance, and everything else is mayonnaise.

Bowlen shouldn't have fired Shanahan, if he hadn't I contend that they'd be a playoff team.

Let them snatch Smith up. Maybe up in the Mile High air he can find a kicker who can make them from 25... if they give him three or four years and he looks really hard.

Tying Smith to our previous regimes isn't saying much to me. In case you haven't noticed, our team has had a decade of keeping useless shmucks around here. Maybe Danny and Danny chew the same brand of bubble gum.

I'd love to make another cartoon, but lately' it's been superceded by my need to make money. It's funny tho, people keep e-mailing me as if I'm sick or dying or something hoping everything's alright.... everything's fine! I'm just busy as all get-out.

~Bang

coverage units have been fantastic thats why he is so sought after. we have been in the top 5 for years in coverage. It's not our fault that the kickers and punters have been **** once they got here and when they leave, they have been god-like

Sushi was god-like tonight in the playoffs - I guess missing fields goals must be godly to you.

Archived