Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rob Jackson look impressive

DeployedSkinsFan88

Like i said in the other thread...i told y'all earlier this week that jackson would suprise people. And people still don't know that he can do the dwight freeny spin move. I'm just mad zorn did him like he did devin thomas and kelly and not give the rookies a chance to play. Funny thing is if orakpo doesn't get hurt we probably cut him in the offseason. He never would of had a chance to show what he can do.

Jackson looked great. Robert Henson can also play if he can comeback from injury. I think we have more speed at LB than we think?!? I think we have so many other needs this offseason to address, I hope we keep Fletcher one more season and let some young guys play around him. Rob Jackson, like Chris Wilson, always makes plays when given opportunities.

I've always thought Jackson looked good when given the opportunity (in limited action in preseason and regular) and had a high motor. He looked great out there today. Too bad Orakpo couldn't be out there, I was really hoping he could get to double digits again this year.

Jackson looked great. Robert Henson can also play if he can comeback from injury. I think we have more speed at LB than we think?!? I think we have so many other needs this offseason to address, I hope we keep Fletcher one more season and let some young guys play around him. Rob Jackson, like Chris Wilson, always makes plays when given opportunities.

Well if Riley and Henson pan out then you have the ILB position in good shape and then if Jackson can be something at the other OLB position then wow we could actually be in some decent shape

This week and next might be the most important games we've had in years in evaluating the young talent on our team. Extremely impressed with our young defensive guys today. Extremely impressed with Carriker (guy had a non stop motor today), Jackson, and Bryant (plugged the middle). If these guys and Perry Riley can step up and play at this level consistently it will speed up the rebuilding greatly.

Well if Riley and Henson pan out then you have the ILB position in good shape and then if Jackson can be something at the other OLB position then wow we could actually be in some decent shape
And with Bryant playing well at NT, Jarmon at DE, we may have a well functioning front 7.

Barnes and Westy looked good as well.

0MG, a good young defense made out of our later round draft picks.

This is unpossible.

he's looked pretty good since he's been given a chance. Love how alot of the young guys are starting to get a chance to show what they can do.

It's a shame the season had to go the way it did before they got that chance. Makes you wonder what the coaches were seeing in practice that these guys couldn't get time, if what they can do is as good or better than what's been done. Granted, this is a one game scenario and maybe they can look decent for a game, but the measure of how good these guys really are is what happens over multiple games.

Archived