Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CWD: Landon Donovan files for divorce from Bianca Kajlich (asks for spousal support)

Soccer star Landon Donovan has filed for divorce from his actress wife Bianca Kajlich. The couple have been separated for over a year, it has been revealed.

The Team USA World Cup star began proceedings last Tuesday, according to Los Angeles Superior Court papers, obtained by TMZ, citing “irreconcilable differences”.

“We remain the closest of friends and will always be important parts of each other’s lives,” the couple said in a joint statement.

But whether things remain amicable remains to be seen. According to TMZ, Donovan is claiming spousal support from his wife, who is an actress on the show Rules of Engagement, as well as demanding she pays for his attorney’s fees.

http://www.celebrities-with-diseases.com/celebrities/landon-donovan-files-for-divorce-from-bianca-kajlich-11809.html

click the link for more

:ols: touche Mr.Donovan...touche.

There's something about that type of woman I don't find super hot... (No I wouldn't kick her out of bed) But it's something to do with the upper facial region that just does nothing to me (Eyes, Eyebrows, forehead, nose)...

Anyway... Good for Landon!!! Finally making us click a link to an American soccer player's personal life

There's something about that type of woman I don't find super hot... (No I wouldn't kick her out of bed) But it's something to do with the upper facial region that just does nothing to me (Eyes, Eyebrows, forehead, nose)...

Anyway... Good for Landon!!! Finally making us click a link to an American soccer player's personal life

Can you give an example of another chick that has the features you're talking about? I think I understand but I'm not sure.

I see what you're talking about, especially in that first pic. Her nose does look a little swollen, and she does have a slight "butt-chin", but other than that, she's perfect, IMO.

She probably got tired of going to his job and falling asleep from boredom everytime.

What kind of man(?) with a job (Is US soccer really a job or a punishment?) would demand spousal support from his wife, other than those who get their hair styled and toes done at salons?

Archived