Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Proud of the Skins today

arkowi

Barring his turnovers, Rex played a hell of a game today. I agree, we had little to no chance to win with McNugget behind center. Dam proud how the team never quit, and almost pulled off the shocker. Had moss not dropped that pass late, we might be celebrating right now.

Pete!

Good seein' ya, brother. How's riding these days? :)

Nice effort to come back from 20 down but' date=' sorry, at the end of the day we remain losers. I'll never be proud of a loss.[/quote']

You don't have to be proud of a lose. Be proud of the players and understand that we are not a good team, this is what we can look like in the future. This season is over but the players are still trying. Now we get to weed out the players that don't need to be back here next year. I will be shocked if we are not a better team this time next year.

It was refreshing to see us come back, but when your down 20 points late in the 3rd, it's not that uncommon to score a few td's.. The D relaxes and the field opens up.. The 2 point conversions were awesome, if not somewhat lucky.. I'd like (make that love!) to see us play that way when the score is 0-0.. At least Im looking forward to next week now!

Look, no one gave us an ice cubes chance in hell of winning today.

We come out with a QB that has been the butt of joke across all media outlets all week, and bunch of cast off, no name skills player prior to this season, and put up a respectable effort on the road again a huge rival.

When was the last time we had a QB throw for four TDs and two 2pt conversion in one game?

todays game showed alot of heart and passion from a team who has nothing (other then pride and possibility a roster spot next season) to play for, as a fan I can accept a loss like this (and not be angry and upset) compared to the losses against the Eagles and Giants game where nobody showed anything other then wanting to get out of dodge...way to go Skins coming back from 27-7 on the road

I think if we had stayed the course and made no changes we lose this game 34-3.

Looking forward to see what we can do to close out the season.

you're proud of a loss? no one gave us an ice cube's chance in hell to win? guess what we didn't so they were right.

im tired of fans being PROUD after losses.

well excuse me I upset you......it's my opinion after the lack of heasrt they displayed against the Eagles and Giants.....YES I AM PROUD OF THEM despite the loss

well excuse me I upset you......it's my opinion after the lack of heasrt they displayed against the Eagles and Giants.....YES I AM PROUD OF THEM despite the loss

you didn't offend me sorry for being rude :D im conflicted because i love this team but ****ing HATE/DESPISE shannahan. i hate his ego i hate his son i hate that he got credit for his coordinators work/elways TD rod smith and shannon sharpe's work in denver ihate shannahan HATE.

Happy for offense. The defense can kick rocks though sorry...

I did find it a little funny that when Bryant was in at NT he was way more effective than anything Kemoeatu ever did. I think with the D I saw a few things I liked a lot. Perry Riley is going to be a stud ILB in this scheme, he's a lot better in pass coverage than McIntosh will ever be and is able to lay the hit and make plays. Barnes at Safety at times was nice and I almost wonder what will happen over the offseason and if they might move him to FS or let him continue to develop at CB and hopefully take over as the #2 CB next year

I think with this FA class on the DL wise we'll be in good shape if we can get Stephen Bowen from Dallas(the DE who was collapsing the pocket) and Paul Soliai at NT

you didn't offend me sorry for being rude :D im conflicted because i love this team but ****ing HATE/DESPISE shannahan. i hate his ego i hate his son i hate that he got credit for his coordinators work/elways TD rod smith and shannon sharpe's work in denver ihate shannahan HATE.

This kind of emotional **** continues to prove that maybe you don't fit in here. You can hold an opinion, and discuss it, without whining like a 13 year old girl...and typing like a 13 year old girl.

Not proud after a loss. especialy to the turds. Not feeling this love.

Never get used to this crap we call Skins football. One half play like inept fools next half play decent but not enough to win. Same thing over and over and over.

Most you folks happy with a game like this. Have at it. You'll feel the same once we go 5-11 a game better then last season. Ridiculous.

I did find it a little funny that when Bryant was in at NT he was way more effective than anything Kemoeatu ever did. I think with the D I saw a few things I liked a lot. Perry Riley is going to be a stud ILB in this scheme, he's a lot better in pass coverage than McIntosh will ever be and is able to lay the hit and make plays. Barnes at Safety at times was nice and I almost wonder what will happen over the offseason and if they might move him to FS or let him continue to develop at CB and hopefully take over as the #2 CB next year

I think with this FA class on the DL wise we'll be in good shape if we can get Stephen Bowen from Dallas(the DE who was collapsing the pocket) and Paul Soliai at NT

And Bryant isn't good at all which is really disheartening lol. The defense in my eyes in ANY scheme will still suck because the players suck. The defensive line needs a total overhaul 100 million dollars worth (see what I did there ;)) not on ONE player though haha...

And Bryant isn't good at all which is really disheartening lol. The defense in my eyes in ANY scheme will still suck because the players suck. The defensive line needs a total overhaul 100 million dollars worth (see what I did there ;)) not on ONE player though haha...

Bryant holds the point of attack a hell of a lot better than Kemo does and actually has more than one guy block him at times and that led to a great game by Fletch. Not saying Bryant is the greatest but we need to at least keep him as a backup

I liked what I saw from Bryant too. I don't know if he'll be the stud NT we need to really be a top 3-4 D but at worst he should be a quality backup. Kemo can be shown the door he is useless.

Agreed we have a guy here who is a good backup he won't be a starter next year because I think we'll address NT in FA with a guy like Paul Soliai from Miami and then rotate the 2 in the game and that would be a nice combo.

Bryant holds the point of attack a hell of a lot better than Kemo does and actually has more than one guy block him at times and that led to a great game by Fletch. Not saying Bryant is the greatest but we need to at least keep him as a backup

He does but at best he would be 3rd, 4th string on the other teams in our division. I want the same for our team he should be at best a backup as you said...

Archived