Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Skins @ midgets

TK

How many more times can I tell myself "we'll pick up a few drafts and see what happens next year."

With the garbage of a team we have now, how can a Skins fan even be excited for the next 2 seasons...? There are way too many holes to fill on this team for us to "turn it around" in the next 2 years...

Actually the worst part of this game for me -- was Jacobs taunting like that. So low-class of that clown.

The refs didn't call it, but Coughlin caught it and held Jacobs out. (Probably wanted to make sure that Jacobs didn't get his knees taken out.)

So. The Cowboys still suck and will finish with a losing record. Any Cowboy fan who talks **** now will look like a moron.

I hate the Cowboys too and for the most part their fans but we get straight waxed on national TV by the Eagles and tuck our tail between our legs against the Giants...it's humiliating to hold your head high right now as a Redskins fan.

The Redskins have been spanked and made to look like a high school team where the Cowboys have actually been more competitive in their losses

The cowboys have shown inprovement in the face of adversity. The Skins have shown Jack ****, and Jack just left town.

Can somebody explain to me how the Colts/Cowboys game is Fox's "Game of the Week" over the Bucs/Falcons game???? An NFC South showdown with the 9-2 Falcons Vs. the 7-4 Bucs? Instead they show the 3-8 Cowboys vs the 6-6 Colts??? wtf?

Oh yeah, that's right. It's the Dallas Cowboys. :rolls eyes:

Can somebody explain to me how the Colts/Cowboys game is Fox's "Game of the Week" over the Bucs/Falcons game???? An NFC South showdown with the 9-2 Falcons Vs. the 7-4 Bucs? Instead they show the 3-8 Cowboys vs the 6-6 Colts??? wtf?

Oh yeah, that's right. It's the Dallas Cowboys. :rolls eyes:

Every game Joe and Troy is broadcasting is Game of the Week.

So. The Cowboys still suck and will finish with a losing record. Any Cowboy fan who talks **** now will look like a moron.

The Skins organization as a whole should feel like a bunch of morons if the turds creep into 3rd place while we roll around in last place misery.

Cowturds will hang that on us all post season long in a crap situation like that.

I hate the Cowboys too and for the most part their fans but we get straight waxed on national TV by the Eagles and tuck our tail between our legs against the Giants...it's humiliating to hold your head high right now as a Redskins fan.

+1. Cowturds giving all hell to the Colts right now. They ain't giving up. credit them but I still despise them and all their inbred fans.

---------- Post added December-6th-2010 at 12:25 AM ----------

turds earned that win.

It doesn't happen very often, but Peyton Manning single-handedly lost the Colts that game. 2 interceptions for touchdowns, 4 total.

And neither one of those interceptions for touchdowns were tipped balls. Both were bonehead throws by Manning that defenders read all the way, which is unlike him.

---------- Post added December-5th-2010 at 04:29 PM ----------

Josh Freeman - holy crap!

Archived