Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I guess no one else will do it, but the MNF game thread

benskins26

Carolina will draft Luck #1

Carolina or Buffalo

Normally I would say yes, but they just drafter Clausen, who I'm not sure they're ready to abandon yet. They could trade down. But who would trade up for a QB? There are a lot of teams with good QBs. Again, normally I would say us, but we don't have the ammunition. Though the way McNabb's contract is structured, he might not be here next year if Shanny falls in love with a young QB. Though they still don;t have the ammunition. And Buffalo might have the diamond in the ruff they've been looking for in Fitzpatrick. Dude has been lighting it up, without a whole lot of help. Both those teams need many players, and could trade down. But who would trade up?

They need to have some kind of computer that determines the proximity/significance of an illegal play on a return. I get tired of seeing refs so tuned in to a violation, that a TD that was not at all impacted by a play (or was not a penalty) gets overturned. Meanwhile, they let blocks in the back pass when teams return TDs on us. lol

every week a bunch of my buddies and i meet at the same place to watch monday night football. no one calls anyone you just show up. this week and last it has been just me and 2 other guys. the look at me and ask "where is everyone" i respond "doing something better because this game sucks"

Archived