Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Perry Riley aftergame "Im gone"

soljaofjesus

I doubt it. There are many players and a combination of things that could lose a game for a team.

Honestly I think Perry is just worried because shanny doesn't take this kind of thing lightly. Not enough for a cut though imo. He's a young OLB that we NEED in the future for a 3-4. He hits nice from what I saw from him in pre-season.

Waiving him would just make our drafting look worse

That play was a killer, but I still have no idea how the block in the back penalty still exists.

It's not all that dangerous of a play, and the vast majority of the calls are EXTREMELY questionable when they're made.

Still, that was probably the right call on a block that didn't even have to be made. I'd be surprised if he's cut, but man...you've gotta be smarter than that.

Everyone put the pitch forks down. The guy isn't an undrafted FA....Shanny used a pick on the guy so he will survive at least until next years offseason. Shanny kept Joey Galloway on this roster for how long? He won't cut the guy and make himself look bad for picking him in the 1st place. IMHO.

Everything was fine until Cooley and Moss dropped back-to-back passes in the first half. Nothing went right after that. The Riley penalty was just another symptom. It is more apparent than ever that the offensive leaders (47, 89 & 26) hinder the Redskins growth. These guys are terrible and I would prefer them not even dress for the rest of the season.

I doubt it. There are many players and a combination of things that could lose a game for a team.

Honestly I think Perry is just worried because shanny doesn't take this kind of thing lightly. Not enough for a cut though imo. He's a young OLB that we NEED in the future for a 3-4. He hits nice from what I saw from him in pre-season.

Waiving him would just make our drafting look worse

1) He hasn't contributed a damned thing. We have Orakpo and Alexander at OLB and Wilson could do the job as well.

2) Nobody gives a **** about making a draft look bad when your team already looks like ass.

I don't even blame Riley there. That's a call a ref shouldn't have made. Those glancing blocks where a guy turns at the last second happen all game. You don't call that. I feel no I'll intent towards Riley, as soon as I saw replay I got so furious at the refs for that call. Still mad. From leading the game to the ball being placed on the ten yard line.

Was he playing offensive line?

Stupid to blame the game on his two boneheaded plays.

Hey KYLE and DONOVAN???!!!!!!????!!! Was Riley the one relaying offensive plays into the game at a snails pace?

So you WON'T put the blame on a guy who cost us a game-winning touchdown, but you WILL put it on the guys who put the ball in the right place?

Brilliant.

Everything was fine until Cooley and Moss dropped back-to-back passes in the first half. Nothing went right after that. The Riley penalty was just another symptom. It is more apparent than ever that the offensive leaders (47, 89 & 26) hinder the Redskins growth. These guys are terrible and I would prefer them not even dress for the rest of the season.

Dude, 47? Terrible? You need to wake up.

Archived