Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DHall Twitter: Macho Harris signed

Skinz248

Not a whole lot of speed. But like D-Hall, he just has a way of showing up at the right place at the right time. I can't imagine he'd be a worse tackler than Moore.

He's actually a pretty good tackler from what I remember at Tech. I admittedly have not seen much of him in an Eagles uni, but I remember his hits, his playmaking, and his INT's. Like you said, he definitely is a lot like DHall, showing up at the right place and right time. Hopefully with Hall here, it'll ease his transition into our defense. As horrible as our defense can be... another playmaker is nice.

It really is pathetic how hard some people are trying to find positives on this guy. He's been awful in the NFL. But I guess that's what we've been reduced to.

In 28 posts have you said one positive thing about the Redskins, the coach Shannahan, uhnm, why are you even here? Are you trolling?

And please take a look at the posts if you can't see it for yourself. It's almost as if you hate the Redskins or are a fan of another team trolling.....l.

http://www.extremeskins.com/search.php?searchid=112000&pp=

This was the crown gem......

Thread: Redskins vs. Titans Game-Day Thread

by Shanny Replies:3,144

Views:50,518 Re: Redskins vs. Titans Game-Day Thread

Hot beer fart takes too long to say/type. I just call them Redskins.

ok we signed him to fill in for freaking Russell Anderson's spot on the roster.. lets not go overboard one way or another..

only expectation we should have for him is for him to relief Doughty on special teams..

then again.. this is ES after all...

Put me down with this^, if he pans out great, if he doesn't, no big deal. We didn't trade a pick for him.

Put me down with this^, if he pans out great, if he doesn't, no big deal. We didn't trade a pick for him.

Seriously.

A lot of people freaking out about how his coverage skills weren't great, he bit on play action blah blah blah.

He's a football player, who will likely play mostly on Special Teams. If he's SO bad that he can't even play ST then he'll get cut. That's the worst thing that can happen.

hell yes! macho "shotgun" harris in the b&g. i'm cised!

dude is a ball hawk

Forgive me as this question comes from complete ignorance of Macho, his past, and his career, but why would he need the (IMHO) comparatively lame nickname of "Shotgun" when he has the spectacular first name of Macho?

Forgive me as this question comes from complete ignorance of Macho, his past, and his career, but why would he need the (IMHO) comparatively lame nickname of "Shotgun" when he has the spectacular first name of Macho?

:ols:

His actual name is Victor Harris, his nickname is Macho.

No idea where the "shotgun" came from, I think the guy may have made it up.

It really is pathetic how hard some people are trying to find positives on this guy. He's been awful in the NFL. But I guess that's what we've been reduced to.

There's plenty to hate on about the Skins, but the signing of some depth guy in Nov. for peanuts who just happened to play for the Eagles isn't one of them.

What kind of caliber FA do you think is available at this point in the season anyway?

In 28 posts have you said one positive thing about the Redskins, the coach Shannahan, uhnm, why are you even here? Are you trolling?

And please take a look at the posts if you can't see it for yourself. It's almost as if you hate the Redskins or are a fan of another team trolling.....l.

http://www.extremeskins.com/search.php?searchid=112000&pp=

This was the crown gem......

Thread: Redskins vs. Titans Game-Day Thread

by Shanny Replies:3,144

Views:50,518 Re: Redskins vs. Titans Game-Day Thread

Hot beer fart takes too long to say/type. I just call them Redskins.

Exactly, the dudes a joke of a poster, or a troll. And not even a good one :ols:

Exactly, the dudes a joke of a poster, or a troll. And not even a good one :ols:

Thanks Conn, it is one thing to be critical of the Skins on issues, but this guy takes issue with every aspect of the team pretty much, so the question is, Is HE/SHE a fan or a just a enema troll?

I wish Chris Horton was not on IR.

You and me both bro.

I think he was in a gang in his youth, and while playing at VT, some gang members drove by his house and unloaded a shotgun on his front door. hence, macho "shotgun" harris

Finally we sign a good player for our secondary. He is a much better CB and will probably be taking Carlos Roger's spot. Lets also add that he is decent on punt returns. Finally we have a good defensive weapon to help us against the pass attack. If only we had signed him before we played Philadelphia.

Finally we sign a good player for our secondary. He is a much better CB and will probably be taking Carlos Roger's spot. Lets also add that he is decent on punt returns. Finally we have a good defensive weapon to help us against the pass attack. If only we had signed him before we played Philadelphia.

Is this serious? I love his potential to grow here as much as anyone, but this is just....jumping the gun, to put it lightly :ols:

Archived