Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wade Philips Fired.. SHOULD WE?!?!

SendTheHouse

Bummer and to think we started them on their losing ways! :pfft:

Would have liked to have another shot at killing them one more time this season under Phillips.

I think Garrett is going to be worse. He has been stinking as Offensive Coord, it will be worse if he is doing it as HC too.

The Panthers are an excellent fit for many obvious and repeatedly stated reasons. I agree completely. I have no clue, however, who could end up in Dallas, assuming they don't go on a tear and retain Garrett.

ESPN's Ed Werder said that Sean Payton of the Saints is the coach Jones would most love to have.

And if there is a way to make a trade, he would do it just to get Payton in as HC.

Wade actually does have a pretty good track record as a Defensive Coordinator.

But no thanks. I like Haslett. I don't think Wade could handle it in such a big pressure cooker environment as coaching in Washington would be(similar to Dallas in that regard). He'll probably go to some small insignificant team like Carolina where there won't be as much pressure.

ESPN's Ed Werder said that Sean Payton of the Saints is the coach Jones would most love to have.

And if there is a way to make a trade, he would do it just to get Payton in as HC.

go ahead, Werner, keep chasin that big story

he's 'reported' a lot of stupid, incorrect crap, especially about the Skins

First time the girls have ever fired a coach during the season in 50 years. I don't think much will change with them during the second half of the season. Opponents will continue to throw the ball against them at will. They will end up with 2 or 3 wins this season and hope they get Ingram.

First time the girls have ever fired a coach during the season in 50 years. I don't think much will change with them during the second half of the season. Opponents will continue to throw the ball against them at will. They will end up with 2 or 3 wins this season and hope they get Ingram.

I'm not sure if they would take a shot at Ingram. They've got a 3 headed beast already at running back.

But I'll tell you what they don't have..

They don't have heart. They don't have courage. And they don't have the desire to win.

Fortunately for use, we've got a team with these 3 things which is why we're ultimately the better team.

I will say this in defense of Wade, Wade as just a coordinator is great. If Wade came into Washington as a Lb coach I would not be againts that at all. Wade knows the 3-4 and can help Haslett out on scheme at least. Shanahan as the general would force the players to respect the coaches or else.

I'm not sure if they would take a shot at Ingram. They've got a 3 headed beast already at running back.

But I'll tell you what they don't have..

They don't have heart. They don't have courage. And they don't have the desire to win.

Fortunately for use, we've got a team with these 3 things which is why we're ultimately the better team.

Sorry dude, but I wouldn't call their running game a 3-headed beast. Hasn't been since Emmitt was there, and their running game actually sucks badly, which is why they are in this situation now.

Beast..HAH!

Well, they've got 3 more than capable running backs at their disposal, which, IMO are better than any of the ones we've got.

True, they do have a little more in them at the moment, but Torrain is not yet established.

but that was the media tagging them with that term, and it makes me laugh hearing it, watching the one fool jump up and dance around after getting a 3 yd gain; simply over-rated, as the entire team is every year...

• 1 year later...

Archived