Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Game Rewind Free trial, expires 14 Nov (Re-watch, or watch Skins games you missed)

Drew_Fl

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

http://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/help_en_US.htm#REGULARACCESS_b

2.Access Restrictions

a.Why is NFL Game Rewind unavailable during certain live games?

A: Due to broadcast restrictions, games NFL Game Rewind is not available during Sunday Night and Monday Night Football. Following the conclusion of those games, the NFL Game Rewind archives will become available again for use.

b.When will games be posted to NFL Game Rewind?

A: All games played on Sunday will be posted in the NFL Game Rewind archive following the conclusion of Sunday Night Football. Monday Night Football games will be posted 24 hours after the conclusion of that game. Thursday Night Football games will be available immediately after the game.

---------- Post added August-11th-2011 at 10:17 PM ----------

I agree, that's a great deal for fans looking to see HD broadcasted Skins games (and all others NFL games for that matter) who are not located in the DC Metro viewing area.

IMPORTANT: It's one of those free trials that will bill you if you don't cancel, so don't forget to cancel unless you want to pay $24.99 for the rest of the season (which isn't that bad actually).

:doh:

i hate this type of "free trial".

apparently, the strategy works (or they wouldn't do it). however, it works for all the wrong reasons..

trust your product.. don't trick your customers.

that is all :D

HAIL!

edit: in response to your thread (sorry for the rant)

does Rewind show the entire game?

i'm recalling some sort of rewind... i cant remember, though, if they just showed highlights or if was each play with the bs cut out? thanks, in advance!

I did this last year. It's annoying that they don't show games Sunday night until midnight or so (Eastern). I would fast forward between plays and be able to finish the game by 2:00 a.m. or so (I think they cut out all the commercials). I set it up to stream from my laptop to my hdtv, and the quality was pretty good. If I lived on the west coast, I would definitely do it, b/c you'd be able to watch the game starting at 9:00 or so. If you don't have a reasonable way to watch live--and can handle waiting till after Sunday night football is over--it's a good solution.

It's also good for re-watching games. (E.g., last year I focused a lot on Trent Williams. More often than not, he'd totally dominate, sometimes he'd slip up but make an amazingly athletic recovery, and occasionally he'd seem to lose concentration and get beat, often with significant consequences.) I think I saw on the nfl.com site that this year they will also have some extra camera angles you can choose, which would be a useful feature, especially for re-watching. (Warning--I believe I had to be very careful as I was navigating to the Skins game to avoid seeing the score, if I didn't know it already.)

bump...

It's now 39.99 for preseason and regular season.

Okay, let's not bump a thread with a headline that's out of date and now inaccurate. This might be worth searching for in existing threads, like the "Where do I watch online" thread, and post there.

Whoa didn't mean to bump this, it came up as a similar thread and I assumed it was new before I posted. MY MISTAKE!

Phew. Okay, close or rename, mods?

Archived