Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Almost feels like we lost again today

ChicagoRedskinsFan

JC would still be running for his blessed life behind this pathetic line. No matter the QB. Lord this O-line sucks.

Lol He played behing the same O-line last year minus Trent Williams and Jamall Brown. He played under a considerably worse offensive line than Mcnabb has. He once had Heyer and Some backup center as his tackles against the Ravens. Zorn was literally trying to get him killed.

Its funny how one minute you could be really sad and then a few hours later be very happy.

Thank you packers

And right now I'm listening to Wade make a fool of himself in his post game presser. The guy makes it seem like they lost by 3 points or something...lol

Wade (talking like forest gump): " The Field was in good shape, Its not the field fault"

We are really better than our 4-4 record indicates. The only game the worries me down the stretch is the game against the Tennessee Titans. Hopefully, the Washington Redskins are capable of going 7-1 during the 2nd half of the season to finish 11-5.

I'd like some of what you're smokin' please. the Skins still have to play the Bucs, Vikes, Titans, Eagles, and the Giants twice. If they play like they've been playing they'll be lucky to win any of those games.

Unless they get a major turnaround in play from the oline and from McNabb, the Skins are going to finish around 6-10, maybe they get to 8-8 with a little luck and some gutty performances like how they won some of their earlier games. No way in hell the finish the season 7-1.

Lol He played behing the same O-line last year minus Trent Williams and Jamall Brown. He played under a considerably worse offensive line than Mcnabb has. He once had Heyer and Some backup center as his tackles against the Ravens. Zorn was literally trying to get him killed.

Regardless of personnel, I never saw d linemen pouring unimpeded through the center of our line as frequently as they are this year. McNabb is far more capable in dealing with that than Jason Campbell. Campbell probably would've set an NFL record for sacks by now.

159 yards vs San Diego? Did you know he only played half of that game?

Are you really saying Campbell has better weapons than Mcnabb. Yes, they have a better running game. But Moss is much better than any of their WR's. Cooley is better than Miller. Their WR corp is HORRIBLE. Mcnabb would be 2-6 with us if it wasn't for Deangelo Hall. Yes. 2-6. If Deangelo Hall does not play the Dallas game and the Bears game, we are 2-6. Point blank. The Raiders are better than us. Face it.

I'm not even sure what your point about D Hall even is. Isn't that how football works? Where would Oakland be without McFadden?

A good running game is kind of a big deal FYI. So is an offense line surprisingly enough. Not that Oakland's is great, but seven less sacks, and a RB who is on pace for 1400 yards...they must be doing something right. Here's my thought: You say McNabb would be 2-6 without Hall? Okay. I say Campbell would be 2-6 even with Hall. We'd be lucky to even have two.

And I never said Oakland wasn't better than us, but I will never agree it's because of Campbell.

I'm not even sure what your point about D Hall even is. Isn't that how football works? Where would Oakland be without McFadden?

A good running game is kind of a big deal FYI. So is an offense line surprisingly enough. Not that Oakland's is great, but seven less sacks, and a RB who is on pace for 1400 yards...they must be doing something right. Here's my thought: You say McNabb would be 2-6 without Hall? Okay. I say Campbell would be 2-6 even with Hall. We'd be lucky to even have two.

And I never said Oakland wasn't better than us, but I will never agree it's because of Campbell.

I agree Campbell has had a lot of help in the 4 wins they've had over their last 5 games. But I still think Campbell is just as good as Mcnabb RIGHT NOW. 3 years ago? I would have taken Mcnabb in a heartbeat. But in 2010 and beyond, give me Jason Campbell. He is only getting better. I wonder how well he could do if he actually could be in the same system for 3+ years, which he has never had.

I said it when we got Mcnabb and I'll say it again, we should have kept Campbell. They are virtually the same QB at this point in their careers. I'd even give Campbell the edge in accuracy. The only thing Mcnabb has on him is the deep ball, but it's not like its been bombs away this season. Campbell also has much less talent at WR than Mcnabb does. Oh, and Campbell is also 5 years younger. 5 YEARS!

I guess, if you dont mind being 0-8 at this point.. McNabb is a true leader, has kept us in every game, and won us 4.. After watching Campbell play here for what 4 years, I just dont see him "leading" us to any of those wins.. He's benefitting from some real lucky plays, and a pro bowl kicker, imo.. And I've seen him win a few games here as well.. Im sure he'll turn back into a pumpkin as soon as the clock strikes.. No worries, or regrets, about trading him off..

I swear to God if it wasn't for an unshakable policy we've adhered to on allowing any opinion, however stupid, as long as how it's expressed didn't violate our rules, I would perma-ban every brain dead idiot who keeps bringing up any suggestion that we shouldn't have gotten rid of Campbell no matter what happens elsewhere with him (which mark my words, won't be much in the end).

I swear to God if it wasn't for an unshakable policy we've adhered to on allowing any opinion, however stupid, as long as how it's expressed didn't violate our rules, I would perma-ban every brain dead idiot who keeps bringing up any suggestion that we shouldn't;t have gotten rid of Campbell no matter what happens elsewhere with him (which mark my words, won't be much in the end).

Thank you for the try to restore sanity, Jumbo. Too many people here are playing the hindsight card WAY too much.

I guess, if you dont mind being 0-8 at this point.. McNabb is a true leader, has kept us in every game, and won us 4.. After watching Campbell play here for what 4 years, I just dont see him "leading" us to any of those wins.. He's benefitting from some real lucky plays, and a pro bowl kicker, imo.. And I've seen him win a few games here as well.. Im sure he'll turn back into a pumpkin as soon as the clock strikes.. No worries, or regrets, about trading him off..

But Campbell has outperformed Mcnabb this year. You can see it in the stats. Campbell also lead his team to victory vs. the Chargers and the Chiefs. It's not like he never brought us back in any games. Before we traded him, he had 7 game winning drives with the Redskins. I know thats not great considering he was here for 5+ years, but don't act like hes never won us games before. Remember that Saints game, and the game winning TD to Santana?

Bingo

We traded two freaking draft picks for the same player. Not to mention Jason Campbell beat the Eagles a few times while starting here (Jason > McNabb). So in conclusion Oakland robbed us.

Hail?

It boggles the mind how incompetent a judge of football you have to be to think Campbell is the same category of QB as McNabb, pros and cons considered. What a ****ing moronic post.

I don't think anybody can accurately judge Campbell's ability until he plays on a team with an O-line that can protect him.

You are making it clear you know very little about football and lacked adequate perception to accurately judge what actually happened here in DC during his tenure, all context of what surrounded JC and the variance thereof fairly considered.

Thank you for the try to restore sanity, Jumbo. Too many people here are playing the hindsight card WAY too much.

It's not even an honest "hindsight" card IMO, it's more of a "clueless idiotic post on a message board" card. Harsh, I know, but I'm being honest.

Archived