Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RANDY MOSS (Now Officially) Waived by VIKINGS (per nfl.com, MET)

Hitman#21

Bleachreport has this: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/5...ngs-whats-next

How does the NFL Waiver system work? The team with the worst record (Buffalo) has first dibs, the team with the best record (New England) has last call.

Current NFL waiver priority:

1. Buffalo Bills

2. Dallas Cowboys

3. Carolina Panthers

4. San Francisco 49ers

5. Denver Broncos (possibly interested)

6. Minnesota Vikings (disqualified)

7. Detroit Lions

8. Cleveland Browns

9. Cincinnati Bengals

10. San Diego Chargers (possibly interested)

11. Arizona Cardinals

12. Washington Redskins (possibly interested)

You know what? I'm going to call Dallas as the one who will get Moss. It's simple, Jerry probably has coveted him for YEARS and he finally can get him. Mark my words, Randy Moss WILL become a Dallas Cowboy. Jerruh couldn't give two ****s about character.

You know what? I'm going to call Dallas as the one who will get Moss. It's simple, Jerry probably has coveted him for YEARS and he finally can get him. Mark my words, Randy Moss WILL become a Dallas Cowboy. Jerruh couldn't give two ****s about character.

Jerruh said he won't claim him.

That could be bull****, but he did say it.

Tennessee put the only claim on Moss in the waiver wire. They are on the hook for Moss' remaining guaranteed contract. We'll see how that goes for Fisher.

BTW, we play at Tennessee on Nov. 21st.

Game was in my tough column, just got tougher. ****.

Tennessee put the only claim on Moss in the waiver wire. They are on the hook for Moss' remaining guaranteed contract. We'll see how that goes for Fisher.

BTW, we play at Tennessee on Nov. 21st.

Game was in my tough column, just got tougher. ****.

I breathed a sigh of relief when Minny waived him, cuz I figured it make our game against the Vikings easier.....now this :(

I breathed a sigh of relief when Minny waived him, cuz I figured it make our game against the Vikings easier.....now this :(

Randy doesn't really scare me.

Shut him down at the beginning of the game and he'll mail it in for the rest.

Get a few hits on him with Landry and he'll stop stretching out for passes.

Randy will quit on the team and be out of there quickly.

Exactly. Last time he was in DC, he walked off the field early.

I, too, think the Titans celebrating like they are going to the Super Bowl will prove to be irrational exuberance.

The main difference that I see is that if defenses don't have a good bump-and-run CB, then they will have to use a safety to double-team Moss. And that will take one defender away from stopping CJ. Britt will be out 6-8 weeks. So, if your defense has a good front 7, I don't see the Titans with Moss being much of a threat.

The problem for us is that we don't have a good bump-and-run CB nor a good front 7 against the run. Rocky looks to be a liability in run support and in pass coverage.

• 1 month later...
"We had an opportunity to upgrade our offense and Randy has been a tremendous threat where ever he has been. We will bring him up to speed as quickly as possible," This should have been a statement from Shanahan!

After watching last night's game, just thought it was amusing going back and reading some of these Randy Moss' threads and seeing multiple statements like this. One more reason I love me some Shanny & Bruce!!!

Archived