Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Game Thread - Da Bears are da suck.

TK

Great game D. I swear coach better cut some of these sorry ass players he decided to keep on offense (Galloway, Armstrong). I'm not afraid to call it how I see it. Those dudes take up space and don't do anything on Sunday.

Wait Armstrong? When did he become terrible? I saw a guy who had a solid game outside of one dropped pass

Great game D. I swear coach better cut some of these sorry ass players he decided to keep on offense (Galloway, Armstrong). I'm not afraid to call it how I see it. Those dudes take up space and don't do anything on Sunday.

Armstrong? Are you kidding?

Haters, Hall is good, but not great overall CB. He is great at picking off passes. But, he has been beaten this season and will be beaten again.

However, he will pick off some passes as well.

And Carlos Rogers is great in coverage but can't catch a cold. What's your point here?

So ESers do u want to give mcnabb an extension?

Yes or no

Answer pls

Yes without a doubt, this whole team is adjusting to the offense and you can tell, by next year they will be a different animal and one that is vastly successful IMO. All it takes is a couple of tweaks to the scheme adding a few players on the O and we'll be fine

Archived