Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD - Redskins vs. colts - Let's Corral Them Phonies - with chat link

zCommander

A few words about tonight's game.

This is going to be a big test for us, but it's both one we shouldn't be too upset over a loss or get too high over a victory. Clearly, Manning and the Colts are a great team capable of lighting up the scoreboard on anyone. We on the other hand are still struggling to get into sync. Sure we can win this but it's going to take our best game of the season by far. So if we do come up short, let's try not to have a dozen doom and gloom threads. Lets leave the ****ing and crying to children OK? Please?

On the other hand If we do have a great game and get the win, it doesn't mean we are superbowl bound. I'll be dancing around the room like everyone else here but please, don't talk to me about great expectations until we string together a couple of complete games on offense and defense.

Win or lose, let's enjoy the tonight's game for what it is and remember that it's a long season.

HAIL!

I am really started to hate how Shanny handle players.

If AH not playing because personal reason that's fine but If he not playing because he miss practices i swear i hope manning destroy us and d line don't get no pressure.

Eh...ok....not sure I would ever hope we "get destroyed" because of a personnel decision....

Eh...ok....not sure I would ever hope we "get destroyed" because of a personnel decision....

Only good reason got Ah not to play in this game is his mind is not in it or he say he don't wanna play. I take that back just was mad about it but if we dont get pressure on manning what you think will happen?

If Haynesworth WANTED to play why is he not in there...If it was a decision based on what is best for him or the team I could see it but I dont understand why he is inactive.

Maybe its best for the team that he NOT play. What evidence do you have to the contrary other than his big name and big salary?

Archived