Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Packers TE Jermichael Finley out for 8-10 weeks, possibly season.

Oldskool

RT @Greg_A_Bedard Finley is out 8-10 weeks. Packers are deciding right now what to do.

19 minutes ago

nfl NFL

RT @JasonLaCanfora: #Packers TE Jermichael Finley telling teammates he's done for season. Surgery revealed much more damage than expected.

1 minute ago

Man, this D is ****ing some people up, isn't it? But what was his injury? It doesn't say what specifically he did.

Initially it was a displaced hamstring but then they found out he had a right knee injury as well.. Wasn't really an injury that the defense caused other than him trying to make a tackle after the turnover.

Initially it was a displaced hamstring but then they found out he had a right knee injury as well.. Wasn't really an injury that the defense caused other than him trying to make a tackle after the turnover.

He tried to tackle somebody on our D, he got hurt. At minimum, it's an assist for them. And I've never heard of a displaced hammy, sounds incredibly painful.

Looks like i need a new Fantasy TE. :mad:

:secret: Andrew Quarless got a lot of targets with Lee and Finley out.

Man. How long's Lee out for as well?

We've got a TE by the name of Fred Davis for a 2nd-3rd round pick if you're desperate, GB ;)

Just kidding....kinda.

:ols: we kept 4 TEs going into the season. I think we'll be fine (I wish we kept Spencer Havner over Donald Lee)

Archived