Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WEEK 5 Game Thread Its time to go 3-2

HapHaszard

Feel confident in this team this week. Benched Driver and started Moss...also feel we should be the favorites for this game. Oh and you guys want to know why we let Devin Thomas go??? Because Shanahan was watching the Pats-Phins game on Monday night and loved the way Belicheck used his two young TEs in Hernandez and Gronkowski as WRs. I predict Davis and Cooley to be used as WRs much more often this game and for the rest of the season.

I hope we win this game... if we do, we will earn a butt load of respect around the league.

Who gives a **** about respect? I don't want this team getting one single bit of respect from media. I'd rather our players play with a grudge, and something to prove. As far as I'm concerned, I hope the press dogs the Redskins till the day I die. More fuel for the fire.

Feel confident in this team this week. Benched Driver and started Moss...also feel we should be the favorites for this game. Oh and you guys want to know why we let Devin Thomas go??? Because Shanahan was watching the Pats-Phins game on Monday night and loved the way Belicheck used his two young TEs in Hernandez and Gronkowski as WRs. I predict Davis and Cooley to be used as WRs much more often this game and for the rest of the season.

If you're right, don't attribute it to Belicheat....attribute it to TW being healthy ;)

Lets go Skins .....I know yall are ready for some football. Were going to need to play for all 4 qtrs today. Green bay is the thype of team that can come from 21 down in the 4th so were going to need execution from our entire team. A good game by our o-line will put us in good position for a w IMO.

Who gives a **** about respect? I don't want this team getting one single bit of respect from media. I'd rather our players play with a grudge, and something to prove. As far as I'm concerned, I hope the press dogs the Redskins till the day I die. More fuel for the fire.

Yeah, I prefer to be a "sleeper" team too but I do believe teams will start to raise some eyebrows if we win against the Packers.

Archived