Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 5: Packers! Insomniac thread. (If you're still with me)

Rocky52Mc

Because he's no good. :D

Yeah, but the game he had against the taints last year made me feel like he had some kind of upside to him. I'm under the impression that he did something to piss of Shanny. The worst part is we couldn't even get late round draft pick for him. Oh well, just another reason that vinny sucked total ass and was either lying or ignorant when he said it was a playoff team.

I'm too pissed to sleep. Canes looked terrible tonight, now I have to hear my co worker ( who's an FSU fan ) talk **** on Monday. A win over GB would definitely take the sting away a little bit though.

FSU beat Miami? saawwweeet! *tomahawk chops* lol

Just got home from a party myself, winding down before bed..gotta get up around 8:30 then head to the game..HTTR!!

I'll be up until 4 watching Formula 1 racing live from Japan, and reading ES, trying to figure out why DT11 was cut.

because DT sucks. not hard to understand. and cause he sleeps in team meetings. cause he makes fantasia videos. cause he think she has a sense of entitlement for someone who hasnt done jack in the nfl.

Yeah, but the game he had against the taints last year made me feel like he had some kind of upside to him. I'm under the impression that he did something to piss of Shanny. The worst part is we couldn't even get late round draft pick for him. Oh well, just another reason that vinny sucked total ass and was either lying or ignorant when he said it was a playoff team.

not sure what one game has to do with anything. jason campbell has had a good game or two with the redskin over 40+ starts.

consistency is what you should be seeking, not one game.

because DT sucks. not hard to understand. and cause he sleeps in team meetings. cause he makes fantasia videos. cause he think she has a sense of entitlement for someone who hasnt done jack in the nfl.
not sure what one game has to do with anything. jason campbell has had a good game or two with the redskin over 40+ starts.

consistency is what you should be seeking, not one game.

Good logic there. Now I know.

I'll be up until 4 watching Formula 1 racing live from Japan, and reading ES, trying to figure out why DT11 was cut.

You are making it seem like we just let go of a pro-bowler. I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. Not to hard to figure out really.

The coach didn't see him being part of the team and was let go. Like an employee who doesn't perform up to what he was hired and paid to do - he wasn't as good as his resume coming out of college and didn't show improvement in his performance.

Archived