Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Take the left stage thread.

midgetsj

Funny how we have one of the worst lines in the league last year. Heyer, good or bad plays any position on the line, our GM makes no moves to replace him with anything tangible.....and the whiners on this board whine and whine and degrade him.

Pathetic.

We just beat the Eagles.

I have seen WORSE offensive line play THIS year out of other lineman on OUR team.

Thanks.

I thinks it's lame that people feel like they need to help police the boards...get a life and don't click on the thread.

I don't care what you think, every thought should not be a thread, it could have been a post in another thread. And if the posters on this board don't police themselves the MODS would quit.

Maybe someone can clear something up that I may be reading the wrong way.

Is it me, or does the LB's seem to be standing 5 yds away from a T.E. or RB coming out of the backfield?

Rocky was in on a tackle of their T.E., and when the ball was thrown, you see him standing far enough away to not be able to defend the ball, then making the tackle AFTER it was caught. Their over-use of throwing under would make me think about having a LB moving in some direction, not standing, waiting to make the tackle after the fact.

Even being somewhat in a position to defend the ball would be ok, but they were either behind or to the side all the time.

Is this Hasless's scheme?

I thinks it's lame that people feel like they need to help police the boards...get a life and don't click on the thread.

You're either part of the problem or part of the solution. Care to guess which one you are?:)

Archived