Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

After 3 Weeks, Skins D STILL Ranked Dead Last

RawBBQSauce

I just wish we would stop blitzing so full force on 3rd and 10. I feel like every time we have a 3rd and long, Hazlett sends the damn house, the QB throws a quick slant across the middle, and the safeties are 15 yards away. Easy first down. It happened 2 straight 3rd downs at one point yesterday. Its so frustrating to see 3rd and long get converted every time. Long drives wear out defenses and worn out defenses lose games in the 4th quarter, like the Skins are so apt to do.

/its been like this for years. Only this season its caused by blitzing instead of 20 yard deep DBs 'playin medium' and 'bending but not breaking'.

Actually he was pushing lineman into the backfield. He also drew a much needed double team that created a sack for Orakpo? Did you watch the game yesterday sir?

The one play I saw him do anything, a RB accidentally ran into him and the announcers gave him credit for slowing down the play. Even last year, as low as his stats looked, he was making things happen. I don't know where I've seen anything like that this year.

The one play I saw him do anything, a RB accidentally ran into him and the announcers gave him credit for slowing down the play. Even last year, as low as his stats looked, he was making things happen. I don't know where I've seen anything like that this year.

NFL.com and watch the game again. He did a good job of creating pressure when he was in the game. Its actually pretty mind boggling as to why he didn't play more because the other NT's didn't generate nearly as much pressure.

Why do we always have to have this discussion? Haynesworth is not the reason that this defense is bad...nor would he be the sole reason if it were be good. Its way more than just one player. There is so much more to it than if Albert is on the field or not.

this.

He looked okay yesterday. But amazingly enough, they still scored when 92 was on the field a few times. The way some of you talk, his presence alone will prevent teams from scoring.

Hmmm please show me were I spoke of his presence preventing opponents from scoring? Go ahead, I'll Wait

I stated that he would create more pressure.

Hmmm please show me were I spoke of his presence preventing opponents from scoring? Go ahead, I'll Wait

I stated that he would create more pressure.

Apparently you didn't read what I said... I said, and I quote, "the way some of you talk"... The key there being the word "some". I never said you thought that, or said that. But it's implied every time someone brings 92 up. He's a square peg going into a round hole and he's a pain in the ass. I'd prefer he not even be on the roster let alone him playing more. He won't do anything the other DL can't do. They all get penetration from time to time and they all get owned from time to time. Just like 92.

Apparently you didn't read what I said... I said, and I quote, "the way some of you talk"... The key there being the word "some". I never said you thought that, or said that. But it's implied every time someone brings 92 up. He's a square peg going into a round hole and he's a pain in the ass. I'd prefer he not even be on the roster let alone him playing more. He won't do anything the other DL can't do. They all get penetration from time to time and they all get owned from time to time. Just like 92.

Simply confused, you were quoting me and being general. Sorry, it seemed as if you were responding to me since you were quoting my post.

I'm not following the rest of your post. That sounds personal, like you have your own agenda when it comes to 92. Leave that to Mr.Allen.

Hail!

Archived