Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Yeah but Scola and West are much better match ups for Gortat and Nene to score on.

Thats true. On the other end Scola & West will draw them out for mid range jumpers, makes us weaker on the glass.

Scola is another one of those guys who always kills us 

Beal is limping, hopefully its something he can shake off

Not when we're shooting 85% from three. That will go away though, got to get back to shutting them down in defense.

With our shooters, I think we can expect to hit 40-50% of these easy ass threes. Almost all of them have been open without even a decent close out.

Indy used to be able to cover the 3 pt line as well as anyone. But we're shelling them.

Not when we're shooting 85% from three. That will go away though, got to get back to shutting them down in defense.

True, but we're getting good looks which is the most important thing. Even when the average falls back to earth, it should be high enough to win a game. I still like what the starters are doing on defense.

Wall has his best half of the playoffs tonight. Active on both ends of the floor, the only minor quibble is that I would like to see him drive even more with Hibbert on the bench.

@SekouSmithNBA: Wizards have such a clear understanding of who and what they are ... refreshing to see from a team with young leads. #NBAPlayoffs

I like that. We've found our identity. Our starting five fits together and a few key bench players are emerging.

This has all been very sudden. We didn't start playing like this until Nene came back from that injury at the end of the year. He's kind of our bellwether player. The spiritual center of the team who gives us confidence and gets us to chill out.