Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Not for the starting unit. But I think at times, especially when the other team is running a smaller lineup, this front court can be deadly.

I don't know. Booker's been playing well at the 4 all year, including taking on much bigger guys. I know Kevin's playing well lately, but I'd like to see it over a longer stretch before I'm willing to sit Booker for him. I think Kevin's doing a good job right now playing a hybrid 4/5 spot.

How do you guys feel about Booker being our starting 4 in the future? I really see him as the type of guy that can get a 6th man of the year award if we can find a stud PF and bring him off the bench. It would do wonders for our second unit.

Of the players currently in house, I like him best because he's shown the ability to hit a ranged jumpshot which will allow us to space the floor better.

If we're lucky enough to grab Unibrow/T-Rob, I would look to trade one of Booker/Seraphin/Vesely for better help on the wing.

How do you guys feel about Booker being our starting 4 in the future? I really see him as the type of guy that can get a 6th man of the year award if we can find a stud PF and bring him off the bench. It would do wonders for our second unit.

He reminds me of Udonis Haslem....fits in anywhere.

Nene having a hard time finding looks on his shots against the taller Hibbert.

---------- Post added March-22nd-2012 at 08:36 PM ----------

This is the stage where Wall needs to take over for a stretch. Offense is struggling, he needs to use his speed and get in the lane and make something happen.

If we're lucky enough to grab Unibrow/T-Rob, I would look to trade one of Booker/Seraphin/Vesely for better help on the wing.

The team needs to figure out what it wants to do with Vesely. Is he a SF or a PF? If we want to play him at PF, then you need to probably trade Booker if you draft T-Rob or Davis.

If he's a SF then you don't have to move anyone. Vesely replaces the Mo Evans/Ubiles spot at SF on the second line for the forseeable future.

---------- Post added March-22nd-2012 at 08:40 PM ----------

dag, that lead's down to 10. I don't want to see this one slip away.

Indy is too good a team not to go on a run. Figured it was coming at some point. We need to go ahead and clamp this thing down though.

There you go Wall. Attack.

---------- Post added March-22nd-2012 at 08:44 PM ----------

Wall's not even attempting to attack the rim, far too passive tonight.

Took him too long to realize he needed to take the offense over this quarter. Earlier deferring was the right choice when Crawford and Singleton were nailing shots but we lost our rhythm and he needed to start attacking the rim.

---------- Post added March-22nd-2012 at 08:46 PM ----------

Also, when Wall attacks, the rest of the team needs to keep moving. They all stop and watch him and don't give him good passing outlets enough so that he's forced to take the awkward shot or force a bad pass.