Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Just now, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Yall are better without Wall apparently. 

That's just a hot take.  Wizards passing the ball more out of necessity.  They keep that up when he comes back, we'll be even better.

When's the last time we played each other at full strength?  KD got hurt in first game last year and missed the second.  Stars not lining up, man.

• Like 1

i missed the game, starters got obliterated according to the +/-.  Looks like Otto had a big night, but Beal was awful.  

1 hour ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

****ing schedule.

Every single one of us knew that losing to all those bad teams would be a problem later.  Now we have a nightmare schedule and those stupid games the Wizards fumbled away look bigger every week.  

• Like 2

As disappointing as this year has been, if you had told me back in October that John would miss 25 games (and counting) and we'd still have the same record as the Spurs at the beginning of March, I never would have believed it.

The Spurs and Cavs might not win 50 games this year.  It's been a bizarre season.  We can count our blessings if we stay in the top four and Wall makes it back healthy in time for the playoffs.

• Like 1