Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I'm just speechless. I got nothing. I can't talk ****, ****, moan, nothing. It took 30 years but the Washington Bullets/Wizards have finally destroyed my soul. All the **** we went through with Abe and I never hated him like I'm starting to hate Ted. And that is really really saying something. I've never felt this was about Snyder. And that's really really saying something. It's just complete and total disgust.

(I didn't expect to win, at all, but it always sucks when the worst is confirmed on national TV.)

So no playoffs? I mean, it would take a miracle right?

I wasn't surprised when I heard we lost...I mean come on, it's the golden state warriors, they've only lost what, 5 games all season? FIVE. In a season of like over 100 games. That's INSANE. and I hate it. **** them. I'm not a diehard basketball fan, so me saying that is surprising.,

I'm just speechless. I got nothing. I can't talk ****, ****, moan, nothing. It took 30 years but the Washington Bullets/Wizards have finally destroyed my soul. All the **** we went through with Abe and I never hated him like I'm starting to hate Ted. And that is really really saying something. I've never felt this was about Snyder. And that's really really saying something. It's just complete and total disgust.

(I didn't expect to win, at all, but it always sucks when the worst is confirmed on national TV.)

Abe was a good man who did good work for the community.  I haven't heard about any people that knew him that didn't like him.  He was a bad owner but you couldn't hate him.

Ted is extremely smug but I don't hate him.  He's frustrating and we're still a second rate organization under his ownership, but he's a decent owner.

I don't hate Snyder but I definitely don't like him.  He's a lousy owner whose heavily responsible for the decline of the Redskins into being one of the worst teams in the NFL.  And he's got a pretty powerful reputation for being a jerk.  Flawed as he is, I'll take Ted over Dan.

So no playoffs? I mean, it would take a miracle right?

I wasn't surprised when I heard we lost...I mean come on, it's the golden state warriors, they've only lost what, 5 games all season? FIVE. In a season of like over 100 games. That's INSANE. and I hate it. **** them. I'm not a diehard basketball fan, so me saying that is surprising.,

They've lost seven games and won 67.

• Like 1

Abe was a good man who did good work for the community.  I haven't heard about any people that knew him that didn't like him.  He was a bad owner but you couldn't hate him.

Ted is extremely smug but I don't hate him.  He's frustrating and we're still a second rate organization under his ownership, but he's a decent owner.

I don't hate Snyder but I definitely don't like him.  He's a lousy owner whose heavily responsible for the decline of the Redskins into being one of the worst teams in the NFL.  And he's got a pretty powerful reputation for being a jerk.  Flawed as he is, I'll take Ted over Dan.

Good synopsis. And I DO hate Dan.

Someone earlier in this thread suggested we rest folks against the Warriors and then go in full force against the Kings. Kinda wish we'd done that.

Say what y'all want about Snyder, at least with everything he did, he wanted to see the team get better and thought what "he thought" would get the team better. He was young, arrogant, and it looks like he's finally learning his lesson.

I cannot say the same about Ted. He let George McPhee stay on as Caps GM a little bit too much and we wasted a couple of Ovie's best years...

I'll be dammed if he's not doing the same dang on thing again by letting Grunfeld stay on way past the time he should've been fired. He's so lucky we got Wall.

But I'm tired of him. I want a new GM. 13 years of this bamma is too damn long and I'm sick of it. I can't continue to cheer for this team as long as he's running it.

• Like 1

We should all meet up for the next to last home game...Noon on Sunday April 13 vs the Hornets...and get piss-drunk and chant "Er-Nie Ran-Dy, Er-Nie Ran-Dy".

That would be fun.

I'm not sure I trust myself to be in the same building as Grunfeld at this point

I enjoy my freedom. 

Edited by StillUnknown
  • Like 2

Tank. Might as well at this point. Play for pride? Too late for that now.

probably too late to properly tank. Surviving missing the playoffs and giving up the draft pick will be Grunfeld's most masterful act yet.

Todd DybasVerified account

‏@Todd_Dybas

Interesting comments from Beal. “Guys don’t want to play, then they can sit down."

I'm not sure I trust myself to be in the same building as Grunfeld at this point

I enjoy my freedom. 

So are we ready to embrace my idea of throwing him and all this stuff into the Potomac?  I mean if he wanted to stop tormenting us he's had ample opportunity, a mans got to draw a line somewhere right? 

So are we ready to embrace my idea of throwing him and all this stuff into the Potomac?  I mean if he wanted to stop tormenting us he's had ample opportunity, a mans got to draw a line somewhere right? 

I'm saying, we got over a decade of evidence of his tortuous ways.  Once we present that he traded the 5th overall pick, which could have been Steph Curry, for 1 year of Mike Miller and Randy Foye, I don't believe there is a jury in the world that will convict us.

• Like 2

I'm fine with that.

And we wouldn't have to worry about him accidently drowning and it becoming a crime. Ernie's made a fine career for himself keeping his head juuuuuuust above the water.

• Like 4