Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Harrellson can play. He's going to be the hardest guy to cut, but I don't see who you can get rid of in order to keep him.

Seems like he brings everything to the table that Blair does, but is deadly from 3 pt range. Wouldnt be mad if they kept Harrelson over Blair.

lets focus on 50 first

Indeed, even when we think we've got a respectable team, we tend to cap out in the 45-47 area.

I know it was his first game this year but Dudley looked pretty bad. I'll be glad when he gets his legs back under him.

I think we're looking at Webster 2.0. I don't expect much outta him this year as he works his way back.

Hoop District@HoopDistrictDC 3h3 hours ago

Put aside Best PG conversation for a second. John Wall isn't even in discussion for best passer according to GMs?

CR3C3QiWUAAD2uG.jpg

I can't argue with that list.

I can. Like Destino said, it's not 2012 any more. Rondo sucks now. And Rubio and Curry have never been better passers than Wall. The guy who finished first and second in assists the past two seasons is a better passer than everyone on that list except Chris Paul.

I know it was his first game this year but Dudley looked pretty bad.  I'll be glad when he gets his legs back under him.

He looks really out of shape. It's going to take a while for him to get his legs. I'm afraid it'll be the same way with Anderson too.

Biyombo is such a better defensive player and rebounder than Valanciunas, but he is hopeless offensively.

Man Hump is looking good tonight.

Bench is going to take a little while to come together though. Starters have been incredible this preseason. Wall, Beal, Porter, and Gortat got that chemistry now.

Both teams laying some bricks tonight. Off-shooting night.

Gortat being able to hold the pace they want to run is the big elephant in the room.

He'll be fine if his minutes are managed properly. The Warriors don't play Bogut or their other centers 33+ MPG. Gortat is well conditioned for his size and runs the floor extremely well. But, by nature of the offense, almost no 7 footer is going to be able to go more than 28-30 MPG without getting gassed. That needs to be Randy's nightly goal for Gortat.