Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

#7 out tonight with a "right hip sprain"

should get to see a heavy dose of Booker tonight

Lol #7 has to be suspended for his twitter meltdown last night. What a loser. I seriously can't believe I bought into his hype after 30 good games last year.

Edited by No Excuses

You sure were right about him. It became clear to me about two months into the season that he's garbage. His body language on the court just screams "LOSER".

Oh well, his horrible play has lead to us being in the position we are in right now. Next season he'll be riding the pine behind our freshly drafted rookie and Trevor Booker.

Edited by No Excuses

Blatche is done. My theory is that we play him so much in hopes that he showcases just enough that some team wants to take a chance on him.

Next year at PF we will have a new rookie/Booker and with Lewis also getting minutes at that spot. We have two mid first round picks invested at the center position so Blatche isn't getting many minutes.

What a waste. You would think nearly dying and then by getitng arrested while looking for prostitutes would be a good wake up call for him. The guy has no appreciation for life. He'll be bankrupt within a few years after retirement.

A big man rotation of:

Sullinger/Booker/Lewis

Seraphin/McGee

would be ****ing sweet.