Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I am suddenly swelling with home team pride. It feels so good.

Swelling. Interesting choice of words.

Last night's win and tonight's win has almost wiped away the horrible taste from a godawful October and November.

---------- Post added December-4th-2012 at 09:37 PM ----------

Ernie extended to 2016

Ernie has already been given GM powers for life. This win probably gets him an ownership stake. Maybe Mayor.

I didn't see the game because I was at school, but before the game, when I saw RG3 in the building on Facebook, I had a feeling it was going to be a good night for us.....

and

When I saw that we won, I just knew Lebron had less than 10 free throw attempts. Would have never guessed he had only 3.

Nice win by the Wizards, can't wait to watch this on DVR.

WTF - Webster called it an "away" game (which I understand), but then goes on to kind of trash the fans.

Sky Kerstein ‏@SkyKerstein

#Wizards Webster on this being an "away" game "I mean it's horrible, horrible feeling. You want your fans to be loyal."

Edited by Duckus

He's also screamed at wizards players after a loss because they were laughing it up in the locker room and he's our most efficient scorer at 1.6 PPS.

Yup. Agree with that too. I like him and is one of the few bright spots this year. But I think it is weird to question fan loyalty after what this franchise has been through. That is all.