Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I can't wait for the season where the refs respect us and we actually get calls.

---------- Post added December-8th-2010 at 01:19 AM ----------

Hey how did Ted handle coaching changes on the Caps? Didn't he fire coach midway through and bring in Boudreux (sp?) from the minor leagues or something?

---------- Post added December-8th-2010 at 01:20 AM ----------

I think that was the greatest block I've ever seen from a PG.

Lol, Yi is horrible though.

Seraphin is a warrior. He comes in and he doesn't take **** from anyone. This guy has some serious potential.

Yi on the other hand can go **** himself. Sorriest excuse for a big man I have ever seen. Flip Saunders can go **** himself too. Seraphin should be getting 20 minutes a game. Dude is a rock in the middle. You can't push him around in the paint.

Look at this ****! Our rookie big men going toe to toe with the best team in the NBA. I have a serious man crush developing on Seraphin. Just a ****ing beast in the middle.

Three point game and a huge run as soon as Yi went out and Booker and Seraphin came in. I swear if Yi gets a minute in the fourth, bad things will happen in my studio. PLEASE TRUST THE ROOKIES. Booker and Seraphin are tough mother ****ers.

The Lakers had 18 offensive rebounds midway through the 3rd. They have had only 1 since then.

And against the Blazers last week, Portland got 24 offensive rebounds when Blatche got 40 minutes, Yi 10, and Booker and Seraphin 0.

---------- Post added December-8th-2010 at 01:53 AM ----------

Booker is ****ing sick.

Seriously, he goes up and you're not sure he can throw it down and not only does he dunk it, he dunks it with authority.

Edited by G.A.C.O.L.B.