Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Y'all see how Avery Bradley said them wearing all black was a mistake? Lmao he said it was a coincidence and he didn't even notice until people started talking a out it. 

This the same dude that blows kisses after he hits 3s. CHUMP way out that one lol

• Like 5

Just now, Llevron said:

Y'all see how Avery Bradley said them wearing all black was a mistake? Lmao he said it was a coincidence and he didn't even notice until people started talking a out it. 

This the same dude that blows kisses after he hits 3s. CHUMP way out that one lol

Yeah, they're scared to own it. :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

IT said: "i always wear black. I'm the first one in the gym, so I didn't even notice the others"

a team full of a ****es

• Like 6

Just now, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

Yeah, they're scared to own it. :)

They are gonna hear this all weekend. Good. They need a little pressure. 

Just now, StillUnknown said:

IT said: "i always wear black. I'm the first one in the gym, so I didn't even notice the others"

a team full of a ****es

I'm childish. I want to wear it back now. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

We let them know about it when we wore all black.  And we let them know why.  Look at them try and sneak into the arena wearing all black and pretend they didn't do it on purpose when they lost.  LMAO!!

No heart. 

44 minutes ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

These three need to stay together. Morris has been stepping up to the challenge all post season. 

• Like 1

I wasn't aware Cowherd was STILL anti-Wall.  I go outta my way to not listen or watch him, but his most recent comments weren't incorrect really, they were just unnecessary. 

I don't get what his beef is with him. If Wall were an a-hole, maybe it would make some sense.  But Cowherd is an a-hole so maybe that explains it.

Edited by justice98
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

that we still won defies all kinds of logic and sense

We all know that iso scoring is what playoff basketball comes down to late in close games.  That when stars shine the brightest.  

... but an entire half?  I don't want to say that's bad offense, but it's bad offense. 

2 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

i almost dont want to believe it, it doesn't seem possible

When I think about it, I can believe it.  I cant even remember Otto and Gortat even attempting too many. They were out to lunch offensively. And the bench was the bench.