Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Just now, Destino said:

Wizards have to barrel into the contact from Cleveland.  Make it hurt and force the refs to call it.  Can't try to finesse around it or the refs will pretend it didn't happen and the Cavs will do more.  Instead Wizards are cringing expecting contact, which is the worst reaction.

Wall is though. He's going hard to the basket and they're just allowing Cleveland to beat him up. It's really unfortunate that the officials have decided to take some silly stand against him. He made a mistake, they need to get over it. 

We have to make a move for a back up PG. Shouldve kept Sessions but I'm assuming he wanted to be a starter. They have to do something to improve the bench. 

Mahinmi finally being able to play will help a lot with rebounding and his defensive presence is sorely needed. I'm very impressed with how Jason Smith has progressed. He's contributed a lot more than I ever thought he would. 

Cavs play by play team is insufferable, Monday night raw level bad.  Please kick their ass.

4 minutes ago, Taylor703 said:

We have to make a move for a back up PG. Shouldve kept Sessions but I'm assuming he wanted to be a starter. They have to do something to improve the bench. 

I feel you, Burke not doing good job running the offense 

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Cavs play by play team is insufferable, Monday night raw level bad.  Please kick their ass.

I feel you, Burke not doing good job running the offense 

Dude, he's awful. He can't even throw an oop lol. It was a decent trade because he does have talent but it's not working. Maybe we could package him and Nicholson for something but they have to make a move. Wall basically can't leave the court.